Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!lr Teleport Suggestion

TheCakeLord

Suggestion:

When only two Ts are left, making it !lr time, they should get automatically teleported to armory.

Reasons:

-Will help assure that there is always two Ts during !lr.

-Will help People realize its !lr.

Examples in game that made me want this:

-When lead CT chooses Obstacle as what the Ts do in a round what happens often is that when only two Ts are left they are stuck on a far out tier and one/both will die trying to get off, because they don't want to !lr yet or they don't even realize its !lr.

-Doing a fountain jump Lead CT says kill everyone who doesn't make it, only one T makes it and a dumb CT kills everyone that didn't make it including the !lr T.

-Three Ts are left the lead CT says, "last reaction jump." The Ts jump pretty much at the same time and the lead CT kills the one he thinks is last and another CT will kill the one he thinks is last making only one T make it to !lr.

-A CT is having a shoot-out with a rebel T, that rebel T then becomes an !lr T and the CT doesn't realize and kills the T soon after.

Last CT Example

-Say three Ts are left, two are going to get !lr and are on top of big cage, while the last two CTs look for the rebel, the rebel kills one CT making it last CT, the last CT kills the rebel, and then AWPs the last two Ts on big cage without them getting a chance, if they were to teleport to armory it would make a situation like that fairer.

Reasons this should NOT go in:

- There are 3 Ts left and the last CT kills one T in armory and then the other two Ts get teleported to armory and the last CT kills the two Ts right away before they realize what happened.

-Some other problems can happen with this on war days and when last CT is first.

Alternate Suggestion:

A menu that says "Teleport to armory?" then they pick yes or no. The menu should only stay up a short amount of time and only be available once in order to not be abused.

I know there are potential problems with this idea i have here, but I think there is a way this could implemented into the game to make it work.

Please let me know how you feel about this and if you have anything to add to this that could make it work, or why it won't work.