Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So, Fracture?

this is too fracture only, unless your staff/council or FRACTURE. post here.

Earlier in 2010 fracture wanted mw2 so i said oh okay, do you have anything to trade then because i had lost my original 6 digit couple months earlier. so i gave him a copy of mw2 for the 5 digit. looks like weve got a scammer in HG guys, just too let you know. so unless you want to give the account back to me, everyones gonna know you scammed me and took the account back even though we had a deal, mw2 for the account.

i had too buy a new account, and buy the games i wanted to play over again. thats a real classy person, making someone who barely had enough money and helped you out to get modern warfare 2, spend over 150 dollars into a brand new account. thanks nick.

so um, when were you going to tell me you took back the 5 digit i PAYED for?

he_stole_it_back.png

can i get it back? thanks bro,

Buying and selling steam accounts is against the Terms Of Service. HeLLsGamers does not endorse nor did we know this happened.

You do these things at your own risk.

You sent me this thread as if we were going to do something to him? I'm confused, this just made me remember how dumb you are.

All I can say is FAILURE. WHY OH WHY! Would you even give your account to someone YOU DON'T really know that well.....You're stupid Feb! It's even against the ToS (Terms of Service) to trade, sell, or share accounts. People like you make me want to jump through the internet and beat the shit out of you. Another thing I will add, that picture holds no proof. It just shows the account NOT logged in, just showing some of your friends in-game. Therefore, there is nothing we can do about it, unless Fracture himself actually did it. So for now this is a dumb thread.

All I can say is FAILURE. WHY OH WHY! Would you even give your account to someone YOU DON'T really know that well.....You're stupid Feb! It's even against the ToS (Terms of Service) to trade, sell, or share accounts. People like you make me want to jump through the internet and beat the shit out of you.

<3. wish that was possible :)

dumb. You can recover your old account if you provide steam with the creditcard/ payment info...or if you bought the games etc...you snap a picture of the boxes with the CD-keys..done it before..cheers goodluck!

This should have been handled in Private Messages.

We can't do anything just because you say so.

I'm sorry if you had an account disappear on you.

Like Swat said, HG is not a place to buy, sell, or trade steam accounts.

There are other communities that do that kind of dealing.

Buying and selling steam accounts is against the Terms Of Service. HeLLsGamers does not endorse nor did we know this happened.

You do these things at your own risk.

You sent me this thread as if we were going to do something to him? I'm confused, this just made me remember how dumb you are.

no i did not send this to you thinking you would do something, i sent it too just about everyone on my friends list so that someone would look at it. nt swat

So because someone is game in TF2, that means its me?

Looks like this account is also mine

gracefail.png

Which is fine with me because I've always wanted to play Borderlands and L4D2.

ive had a number of people tell me you took it back and it never got stolen. if someone did steal it, if anyone why would it have people in HG on its friends list?

All I can say is FAILURE. WHY OH WHY! Would you even give your account to someone YOU DON'T really know that well.....You're stupid Feb! It's even against the ToS (Terms of Service) to trade, sell, or share accounts. People like you make me want to jump through the internet and beat the shit out of you. Another thing I will add, that picture holds no proof. It just shows the account NOT logged in, just showing some of your friends in-game. Therefore, there is nothing we can do about it, unless Fracture himself actually did it. So for now this is a dumb thread.

dont care for the triple post, and i know i dont know him irl and i dont know him that good, but ive dealt with fracture since mid 2008 and he hasnt done anything un trustworthy till now.

Guest The_Monkey

Do you go and randomly buy large quantities of steam accounts?

How do we know you didn't steal this account from someone?

BTW, ur still an idiot. If you did get this account from fracture, why didn't you not immediately go in and validate the email address and change passwords?