Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Richie is abuseing his admin

J3TTA

(ADMIN ONLY) HT | Richie: doomx tell him If i see him again im going to perm ban him

I was going by the name of `h2o. Pieяce.#34 he kicked me for a racist spray that wasn't mine and when i can back he banned me above is also what he said to doom in steam so he could tell me.

First off I didnt Kick you, I kicked a guy named smurfy... his spray was under it and the spray tag tracker picked his up spray. I banned you for smack talking me you said this

(TO ADMIN) `h2o. Pieяce.#34: RIchie ur a fucking lil punk thats why i never respected you And BTW Guess who u lil Fuck HT l Fri

Does that not look bannable? or oh wait.. OH THAT DOES! i only banned you for 30 minutes for disrespecting an admin and being a giant idiot telling me and other people to stfu over the mic... not cool especially when you used to be and HT member. Actually I can not recall you...

Well why don't you deal with this problem with HT l Richie he is a 12 year old who has admin and he dosn't know to use it in the first place and i was talkin shit because after i came back there was no fucking Sorry or anything like that and ppl on that server don't respect you because they were telling you to STFU. Clark i have a problem with Richie because he is a ADMIN ABUSER and if he wasn't there WOULDN"T Be a fourm about this problem also I don't care if he is 12 years or or 36 years old i would still have said the exact same thing i said to him and if Doomx is backing me up as an other Admin then there is a problem. If he was 36 years old atleast he would know to atleast say sorry or make up for it thats what you get when you give a little 12 year old admin.

Well why don't you deal with this problem with HT l Richie he is a 12 year old who has admin and he dosn't know to use it in the first place and i was talkin shit because after i came back there was no fucking Sorry or anything like that and ppl on that server don't respect you because they were telling you to STFU. Clark i have a problem with Richie because he is a ADMIN ABUSER and if he wasn't there WOULDN"T Be a fourm about this problem also I don't care if he is 12 years or or 36 years old i would still have said the exact same thing i said to him and if Doomx is backing me up as an other Admin then there is a problem. If he was 36 years old atleast he would know to atleast say sorry or make up for it thats what you get when you give a little 12 year old admin.

mistake

if he wasn't there WOULDN"T Be a fourm about this problem

Richie does not admin abuse. You just have to learn to not disrespect him. If you were not talking crap in the first place, you would not have this problem in the first place, therefore, this post would not be here and we would not be here yelling at you. Atleast hes more mature then you. Heck, i think your Immature.

You wana know how it started as him kicking me out of the blue and not saying hes Sorry so thats Really Mature. Then Kicking the wrong guy when i log in next he Bans me Also very immature

Well, Your Immature for picking on a 12 year old. I don't know how old you are, but have you ever heard the saying "Pick on someone your own size"? Use that, and take that saying to the brain and keep it there. Because that's where it belongs. Now pick on someone your own size!

Thanks

P.S i think this thread should be closed.

Edited by [HG] Team^Prius

You wana know how it started as him kicking me out of the blue and not saying hes Sorry so thats Really Mature. Then Kicking the wrong guy when i log in next he Bans me Also very immature

Awww...don't close it.

nHow old is Banks? I hope you aren't much older than 12, because Richie is a lot more mature than what you have displayed.

listen buddy, you have no doubt by now figured out that you were probably mistaken or overreacting or something. What you need to concentrate on now is either digging yourself out of this ragdoll-shaped hole you've masterfully crafted for yourself or quietly turning and walking away without pissing of every person that could ever possibly unban you from the internet.

So you have to ask yourself one question... "do i feel lucky?"

well, do ya, punk?

Why would you have to say sorry for kicking someone?

Why would you NOT read this thread before you posted to see that is was not a real abuse thred?

Why would you ever want to come back here again after you have been told by me that you have made a mistake that will haunt you for a long time on HG servers.

Richie has been an admin on these servers since the beginning.

Look through any other ban reports and find me more than one that has been about Richie. He has too many watchdogs in the community to let him get out of line.

You are an ass. Especially if you know how old he is and still talked to him that way.

You might just as well move on and play all those public servers that h2o has. I hear they have a big cluster. Life in the HG servers is no longer going to be a good time for you.

Do yourself a favor and just go away quietly. Don't let this drag out and become uncomfortable for those around you.

p.s. I've unlocked the thread so he could try to maybe stick his head up his ass a little farther.

p.s.s Maybe we should start a whole new forum section for all the abuse threads coming in about Richie.

Look, I'm not in a bad mood. I will not ban you. You have to understand what this looks like. We do not, I repeat, DO NOT, have reports about Richie abusing.

You are an anomaly. This is something that does not happen.

You need to play nice and have fun. If you truly believe Richie is such a monster, then don't stay in the server when he is around. Just leave.

Or you could attempt to get a demo of him abusing you, and I will ground him.

Deal or No Deal?