Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JB Questions

Muse

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask about maybe for change or just to update me on:

1.) Say someone has the name of, "Muse [FK:22]" or something like that with a "counter" saying how many times they were freekilled. Shouldn't we tell them to change there name or something because all it seems to say is that they are being FK'd and the admins aren't doing their jobs or some sort of other reason that can cause a problem?

2.) Two Ts have reached LR. There are various CTs alive. One CT so happens to say, "I decline every custom LR." Can he decline in the future for custom LRs that haven't even been mentioned yet or should he wait for them to describe it?

3.) Also, say a T says, "Custom LR: If you have the letter Z in the name you die *bang*" and they don't have time to decline, that is considered a FK during LR and the T may be killed, correct?

Sorry if I am being a hassle, I just wanna make sure before I make any actions on something I have the right idea. I also did not see anything on the forums about any of these.

Thank you.

-Muse

(a.k.a Dick)

I dont see anything wrong about 1. they just want to see who can get freekilled the most? :P

I know, but I think it leads to CTs wanting to shoo them more and sometimes leads to the people with the names saying, "...if the admins would do their job..."

Why admins shouldn't do anything about #1 unless they witness the free kill:

1. People lie

2. People screw around all the time in Jailbreak. I know plenty of people who like to add random things to their names like [Team Teh] or [#1 Freekiller] or [Fail Stamp: 16] (lol @ fail stamps since i started that)

3. They could just be trying to get someone they don't like kicked/banned

4. A lot of Ts only THINK they get free killed when they really didn't.

5. There IS a free kill vote for Ts! If a T thinks they are getting free killed they can just type !votefk (CTs name) or something like that and CTs ONLY will get a poll on their screen to decide if the CT named is a free killer or not.

I know, but I think it leads to CTs wanting to shoo them more and sometimes leads to the people with the names saying, "...if the admins would do their job..."

As for this, ignore those people. As far as I have heard Admins don't HAVE to do their job, though I don't know why they wouldn't if they do catch something happening since they're paying for their admin...a waste of money if they aren't going to use it IMO lol

1. I dont see a problem with it, because as a former (and soon to be returning) admin, I understand that they are not omnipresent. These little assholes needs to learn this fact too.

2. Anyone who declines a custom LR is a dick, imo. You just spent the whole round shooting T's for not being able to jump onto a fountain or for crouching instead of standing on their back bunks, and you get pissed cause someone mows you down for having a Z in your name? If its not about K/D, then why decline?

3. I dont believe in killing anyone on LR unless they are exploiting (I.E. Using the shotgun rocket launcher thing to kill everyone), and they will usually meet an admin slaying. Its a dick move, almost no matter what the T did.

1. It doesn't really matter if they have the FK tag on because it's their fault for not reporting it to the admins and asking them to look out for the person who killed them

2. Not so sure about this one but you can keep declining if you're a ct.

3.And yes that t should die and its not a freekill because the t gave him no time to accept or decline

1. I dont see a problem with it, because as a former (and soon to be returning) admin, I understand that they are not omnipresent. These little assholes needs to learn this fact too.

2. Anyone who declines a custom LR is a dick, imo. You just spent the whole round shooting T's for not being able to jump onto a fountain or for crouching instead of standing on their back bunks, and you get pissed cause someone mows you down for having a Z in your name? If its not about K/D, then why decline?

3. I dont believe in killing anyone on LR unless they are exploiting (I.E. Using the shotgun rocket launcher thing to kill everyone), and they will usually meet an admin slaying. Its a dick move, almost no matter what the T did.

you read my mind. also been seeing a lot of accidental knives on lr then the t IMMEDIATELY gets popped in the face. not cool man, not cool.

you read my mind. also been seeing a lot of accidental knives on lr then the t IMMEDIATELY gets popped in the face. not cool man, not cool.

I didn't mean like that. I meant like, "Hey gun toss. I threw mine, now you go. *stabs*"