Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Building your own PC HG exclusive video?

RetiredTacos

Terry, you could make a video on it, but you still can't stop the noobs from bending pins or preventing static build-up.

I've never had a static build up and I've bent plenty of pins myself ;)

Oh yeah everyone that voted I'm stupid is getting a 2 year ban.....bitches

I voted yes, and I think a sticky in the dev/tech thread would be nice too that has both the video and a detailed description of the basics and cautions. Like it could have the video and then warnings about static and such, would probably be really helpful for the noobs.

I voted yes, and I think a sticky in the dev/tech thread would be nice too that has both the video and a detailed description of the basics and cautions. Like it could have the video and then warnings about static and such, would probably be really helpful for the noobs.

Yeah that was the plan, cool.

Will Lyds be there?

Liek makin' sammiches while you work n' stuff?

If I can talk her into yes of course.

This would help me out a lot. Ive been thinking of building my own since I've got the extra money. DO IT SON SHOW ME YO TITS

Gross!

I'm trying to vote Yes' date=' I'd like to see it.....AND You like weiners.[/quote']

hahahaha bitchass

Ordered parts tonight for 3 different friends that came to me this week :confused:

The rig you guy's will like to see is a pretty descent gaming system. I'll give the specs when it all arrives.

What spacers? I have built like 10 computers..Never used...spacers...Unless you mean female connections under the mobo?

I know how to build computers but the more resources people have the better. its really easy once you get down to it. Just make sure you tell people to GROUND themselves first! haha!

Oh and watch putting on backplates for cpu fans. Some mobos have a resistor (howevers its spelled) and if you apply a X backplate you will ruin the mobo.

GL, And do a great job!

What spacers? I have built like 10 computers..Never used...spacers...Unless you mean female connections under the mobo?

I know how to build computers but the more resources people have the better. its really easy once you get down to it. Just make sure you tell people to GROUND themselves first! haha!

Oh and watch putting on backplates for cpu fans. Some mobos have a resistor (howevers its spelled) and if you apply a X backplate you will ruin the mobo.

GL, And do a great job!

The things that put space between the case and the mobo. Yup. lol.