Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse / Ban Request for "-hg- The Sh@dow" - STEAM_0:0:14208174

EggFriedCheese

Okay, where to start...

Lets start with the abuse, while joining JB Server (23:15 GMT on 06/08/2010)

As soon as He joined the JB Server, He drugged Himself. I asked him not to Drug himself, Undrugged, then a few minutes later, he drugged himself again. (This is From The Console - It was So Long so i took the bit out from the middle of it *Indicated by the <>'s)

[spoiler=Chat From JB Server (About 23:15 GMT on 06/08/2010)]Player -hg- The Sh@dow connected

[sM] -hg- The Sh@dow: toggled drugs on -hg- The Sh@dow.

Koopa Troopa : LOL

Player Leonardo disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:17206921 Reason: Client timed out

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Anti-Gunplant: Active

Pokeralho killed MetroidRags with deagle.

-hg- Kurt B. : !ban Carl 120 "Ignoring Admins"

Player carl gustav vorn herten disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:34114322 Reason: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for m

[sM] Egg Fried Cheese ??gz: toggled drugs on -hg- The Sh@dow.

Egg Fried Cheese : Stop Drugging Yourself Shadow. Its abusing Your Admin Dude.

Dr.Doom connected.

(TEAM) AXE : guck this bomb

[admin] ? Rawzz! ? : lol

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Mass Freekill Protection: Active

<><><><><>

[admin] ? Rawzz! ? : it was funny

kingkhang killed Buddha's Panda with mp5navy.

[sM] -hg- The Sh@dow: toggled drugs on -hg- The Sh@dow.

The Next instance is the Unjustified Ban that was made by Shadow whilst on the Minigames Server, Involving the players "☣[HG] SSG Zaglo (FEESH) (Bad)☣" and "TheEpicCeilingCat". This was on map "Mg_tom_greens_allinone"

The ban was made for "SpeedHack" for 1hour.

TheEpicCeilingCat was getting to choose the map every round (Due to him knowing how to complete the jump onto the platform in the middle). Shadow then kicked for the reason of "Hacking".

CeilingCat then came back onto the server, and trolled Shadow by rejoining with the name "DICK", for the unjustified kick (Without Warning), and then shadow went and banned CeilingCat for "Speedhack" for 1 Hour.

I then had the message from Zaglo, Stating this information.

I Went on Vent and asked for a senior admin to have a chat (I Think Beast came and Talked to me), Unbanned CeilingCat, as the ban was unjustified, then told me to come and make this abuse request.

CeilingCat has a SS of the console at the time of the incident and will post it in due course.

THE BAN CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:25459324&Submit

Me and Zaglo have also been on the MG server, and many times (Also in front of Jessica) has blurted out racist remarks, Which he has been warned/kicked/banned for (By Myself). Zaglo will be posting this demo (If he can find it) after an hour, as he currently has school.

Please could action be taken against this admin.

Thanks For Reading.

Egg Fried Cheese

Edited by Doobie

As i said, I'm not the one with the screenshots. The two people are currently in a school class, and will be back within 1hr.

I was not on the MG server at the time, but was forwarded this information by two different people.

I was on the Jailbreak server though, and that is correct information

Clark, That's not the point though. He was still using his admin, in a way that was not "Admin-Like". He'd only had admin for a day at the most, and even then, after talking to a senior admin (Can't remember who) said that its no harm to the server, but if someone thinks its abuse of admin, it may be reported. You don't just buy admin, to drug yourself, at the first chance you get, of having admin.

This isn't really about that admin command that was used, but really for the unjustified ban on MG server this afternoon. the other incidents as multiple admins thought that they may help towards the decision. If they are not relevant, they can be removed from the case, as the main incident was that ban.

Okay, another incident on Jailbreak server. Screenshot coming.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9vlco6&s=4

Shadow just !teamswitch 'ed himself to CT Mid round from a T.

[spoiler=Console From Incident (Screenshot Coming)]

*DEAD* WanG MaN : hahahahaha

HaRdKnOcKz killed Desto with awp.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] HaRdKnOcKz killed the rioter Desto.

Sidarius killed ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER FROM HELL with awp.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Sidarius killed the rioter ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER FROM HELL.

*DEAD* [HG]Blade223333 : wow i saw him barely

[sM] -hg- The Sh@dow has been switched by admin.

Smokey The Bear suicided.

*DEAD* ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER FROM HELL : !mute @dead

HaRdKnOcKz killed ILiKeToPoO with awp.

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] HaRdKnOcKz killed the rioter ILiKeToPoO.

*DEAD* Smokey The Bear : wtf

*DEAD* Smokey The Bear : bvomb sucks

Achievements disabled: sv_nostats is set.

Achievements disabled: sv_nostats is set.

Player The Saint disconnected SteamID STEAM_0:1:1794291 Reason: Disconnect by user.

*DEAD* Smokey The Bear : what do you need to hump someone for bomb to work

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] by HG | Cr(+)sshair

(ADMINS) Egg Fried Cheese тýÄÂz: Shadow, did you justswitch yourself to CT?

*DEAD* ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER FROM HELL : !mute @dead

[sM] ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER FROM HELL: Unmuted ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER FROM HELL.

After This incident, Admin: 834-Wilson : ¤|GWA|¤™ REBELLER F Unmuted and Told Shadow, "You can't do that... Not Mid-Round... You Need to Slay Then Switch" (All on Mic chat.)

Okay guys. Another Admin Abuse. Going back to the first post again, Ceilingcat rejoined onto MG, Shadow was there.

HE JUST BANNED CEILING FOR 1 DAY FOR "SpeedHack" again. Yet he was not doing anything in the slightest "Speed-hacky.

I was soo lucky this time, I EVEN GOT A DEMO!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/411669000/shadow-mgserver.dem

:)

ok, if i may have my two cents on the issue, *ahem* 1. I dont see how me drugging myself caused any harm

2. I just recently was in a car wreck where my two legs and my spine suffered a good deal of damage. I was high as a kite at the time of the teamswitching incident on pain killers and others, and i promptly apologized and everyone said it was ok. That was an honest mistake.

3. I watched DICK for a few rounds and it appeared to me he was speed hacking so i proceeded with the ban. I fully back my decision as i thought it was a legit one. If it was not then i sincerely apologize, but i was quite sure that it was a hack. Also this DICK guy was spamming the chat repeatedly with "I HACK". I asked him many times to stop and he would not. So that along with me thinking he was speed hacking, was what i based my decision upon. I cannot take demos as they crash my game and Steam. Thank you guys sincerely and have a good day.

I can't completely attest to this abuse report, but I do fully support EggFriedCheese here.

I was present at the time he toggles drugs on himself. Even though it isn't a huge case of abuse, he isn't technically supposed to be using that command anyway, according to temporary JB admin rules, which states that the latest update glitched the admin system into giving pay admins senor admin commands, such as drug, freezebomb, firebomb, etc., and these commands are banned to pay admins. He shouldn't have been using this command in the first place.

I have also been present at times when he has played racist sounds over mic, or made racist remarks himself, though jokes, they are still racist. They ESPECIALLY shouldn't be coming from an admin, let alone an HG clan member, as I have heard he recently became an -hg-. He has been told to stop, while I was present, not by me but by other admins like EggFriedCheese. He has also been told not to abuse admin with things like drugs.

As for the ban, I saw the bans in the ban list, and in my logical opinion, they are completely illegitimate. First off, EpicCeilingCat was kicked, then banned for "speedhacking". Hackers are supposed to be temp banned by an admin, then requested to be permanently banned by said admin in the forums. To make a ban request, he would have to have proof of the hack, a demo. He also has to have this to prove the first ban was legitimate. He never made a ban request to permanently ban a hacker, more than likely because he does not have the necessary proof proving his ban was illegitimate. I will also note, EggFriedCheese and I both spoke with EpicCeilingCat, as well as his friend, [HG] Zaglo. EpicCeilingCat claimed that he was getting to choose the maps a lot in the MG server because he knew how to make a jump or something rather to choose the map. EpicCeiling trolled that he was hacking, if I remember correctly, he was being sarcastic eve, and Shadow then kicked him for hacking, which he was not. He just was experienced on the server. He changed his name to DICK to further troll shadow, at which point Shadow banned him for speedhacking, without any proof.

In light of all screenshots, and information given, albeit not ENTIRELY unbiased in the situation, I fully side with and support EggFriedCheese in his abuse report. ESPECIALLY considering shadow has STILL not yet posted a ban request with proof of hacking, over a day past the ban, I really don't think the ban was legitimate, nor do I even slightly suspect he has any proof to back up his ban. If he had any, he would've/should've come forward with it by now.

If he does anything else I will get a screenshot to further support the report, but until that time this is the insight I can provide.

strummer

EDIT: Check this too: http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:25459324&Submit

Shadow banned him for 1day, requiring a ban report be made. I am not totally unbiased, as I said, so I have a lot of doubt as to the existence of the proof he will have to provide for a ban over 120 minutes. He has 24 hours from the ban to make a report, let's see if he does, and if he does, if he even has the proof. I, again, severely doubt the legitimacy of this ban, just like the others.

strummer

Edited by Strummer
More info

I did not know about the whole drugging issue. And i made a racist remark one time, Before i became an admin or part of HG and did not know that racism was against the rules. i said the word once. and now im being accused of saying it over and over again.

ok, if i may have my two cents on the issue, *ahem* 1. I dont see how me drugging myself caused any harm

2. I just recently was in a car wreck where my two legs and my spine suffered a good deal of damage. I was high as a kite at the time of the teamswitching incident on pain killers and others, and i promptly apologized and everyone said it was ok. That was an honest mistake.

3. I watched DICK for a few rounds and it appeared to me he was speed hacking so i proceeded with the ban. I fully back my decision as i thought it was a legit one. If it was not then i sincerely apologize, but i was quite sure that it was a hack. Also this DICK guy was spamming the chat repeatedly with "I HACK". I asked him many times to stop and he would not. So that along with me thinking he was speed hacking, was what i based my decision upon. I cannot take demos as they crash my game and Steam. Thank you guys sincerely and have a good day.

Shadow two things, the drug commands along with a lot of others are banned by us untrusted pay admins, per this post: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/26343-Temporary-rules-for-jailbreak-admins!

and you can't ban for hacking without a request for a permanent ban with a demo to prove the hacking. If you had read admin rules and banning rules you would know this. If you don't have a demo or even screenshots to prove chat spam no one can take action on it, including you. If the teamswitching yourself thing was because of painkillers and everyone was fine with the mistake, then that's no problem. It's the seemingly illegitimate bans that we are pressing you about. You still have to make a ban report for the 1day ban, since it was over 2 hours, in case you didn't know that yet, if you don't, then you are breaking banning rules. Just letting you know in case you don't know.

I didn't know that he was high at the time, that would explain the irrational decisions I suppose. But you still should reread admin rules and banning guidelines just to familiarize yourself more with the whole deal. I'm a fairly new admin myself, 7 days only, I had to learn a couple of things just from other admins, how they go about things. I posted all of my replies prior to reading the later posts about you being high, I'm sorry for being so rash about it, but for future reference, you have to have proof, a demo or equivalent or something to ban hackers. As long as you know what you did wrong, and you know the rules better to not do it again, personally I wouldn't want your admin revoked or you banned or anything. I'm pretty sure eggfriedcheese would let off too. I know the boat, I got yelled at several times in the first couple days of adminning, you learn your limits quickly :P

demoing crashes his comp did u read the post

There are other alternatives though, such as a screen recorder like fraps or something. Demoing isn't the SOLE option. And @ shadow I only heard you make a racist remark a couple of times and I wasn't totally sure if you were an admin yet, I'm sorry if I was incorrect on that part of my post.

its all good. do i still need to maske a ban report? as CeilingCat is probably unbanned at this point?

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:25459324&Submit

He isn't unbanned yet but you might be able to just post an unban request as your ban report and explain your mistake a staff member will probably unban him. I'm not completely sure but that's my guess. Again, sorry for being harsh, I didn't know about painkillers. Also @ the demoing crashing your comp, you can get fraps or another video game recorder if you need a video of a hacker.

edit: You might be able to post here: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/73-Unban-Requests for your ban report, explain everything and staff will probably be fine with it

Edited by Strummer

That's what we are saying Shadow... YOU HAVE NO PROOF, So the two bans you made, were unjustified for the reasons given. When I came to tell you about the second ban, all you could do was laugh on server, and couldn't give a damn, even though I TOLD you that you'd need to make a ban report for the ban. as it is over 2Hours. I told you, that you need to have proof of the incident, + relevant information to back up the claim.

I came onto the server, All was good. You turned around to CeilingCat (DICK) and told Him "Right, Your Gone"... Which I think is actually shown in the demo, when CeilingCat wasn't doing anything untowards Speedhacking.

I still feel that some action needs to be taken against him, due to this... Yes, I know he has only had his admin for 3 days, but still... You don't blatently go and use a banned command on JB, even if it is on yourself (Should Read the forum post First, before using admin at all on any server, Just to ensure you know the correct rules that have been put forward), and more than definitely go onto Minigames, and ban someone for a Day for "Speed Hacking" When You have no proof & you refuse to write a ban report for him.

That's all I have to say at this moment in time.

Thanks for Reading.

EggFriedCheese