Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I need this removed.

Pro Kurt

Well, my parents do not like the inappropriate language they see while I play the game, so I will barely be able to play CSS anymore. I can, but I won't need admin after that. My dad saw a guy write "Suck my dick for money" while I was taking a shower. I was fucked. So now I can barely play anymore.

Eh. My parents stoped caring. Im getting admin hopefully today so dont worry guys, hardass admin on the way. Sick of the mic spamming and chat spamming.

dude, do you reply all the threads saying you are getting admin? we get it, you are getting fucking admin,.... no one fucking cares!!!

By the way, Jessica.....

Online play is never rated by the ESRB, or any rating board for that matter. It's the content that the developer puts INTO the game, i.e. the blood and violence. Valve wasn't the one to put in the potty mouths.