Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Avira, Avast!, or AVG?

SayHelloRosco

Avast+ZoneAlarm+Spybot search and destroy or Anti Malware

Best Combo

No need to buy things

P.S You must update them everyday

ZoneAlarm? REALLY? Are you that dumb? ZoneAlarm is the WORST piece of shit anti-virus/spyware that I have ever seen or used. I personally think anybody who uses it is stupid and deserves to be shot.

ZoneAlarm? REALLY? Are you that dumb? ZoneAlarm is the WORST piece of shit anti-virus/spyware that I have ever seen or used. I personally think anybody who uses it is stupid and deserves to be shot.

He is talking about ZoneAlarm firewall, which is pretty good (and free). The separately offered ZoneAlarm anti-virus is rather sad....

14 ppl voted for AVG

9 ppl voted avast

4 ppl voted Avira

Who the hell voted for AVG GTFO!

Avast update automatically every other week usually. As stated it lets you know when you come upon a virus. It lets you know when your on a internet page that might have a virus or may not be secured. All round in my opinion far as I been using it for like 2 years or so now, it is the best AV out there. Yes I pay subscription Fee but I get a deal through them also because of certain reasons.

Avira Has also really good reviews though I been informed they are teaming up with avast and sharing thoughts together. SHH Rumor not sure if it's true. But definitely also a good choice to try.

AVG ====== BULLSHIT!