Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Poll: Kniving prisoners don't stay red. --OFFICIAL--

Cr(+)sshair

When a prisoner knives a CT, they will stay red for 5 seconds then revert back to normal color. The rebel message for knife attacks would be something like "Someone rebelled!" instead of the players name.

IF a prisoner attacks a CT with a gun, they will stay red.

I'm thinking this would ease the RED=DEAD/Baiting issue.

What are your thoughts on this? If the poll succeeds by 9PM EST tonight, it will be added.

If this is gonna be implemented, would red still = dead? When I started on JB red only equaled dead if you saw the T rebel yourself. I liked that better. Now it's more or less red always = dead unless lead says so or the game being played obviously means red doesn't = dead, like zombie freeday or 300. Personally I like the idea but if it's only going to be 5 seconds why not just make it so knife attacks don't make you red at all? The chat can say someone knifed or someone rebelled still but 5 seconds seems pointless.

If this is gonna be implemented, would red still = dead? When I started on JB red only equaled dead if you saw the T rebel yourself. I liked that better. Now it's more or less red always = dead unless lead says so or the game being played obviously means red doesn't = dead, like zombie freeday or 300. Personally I like the idea but if it's only going to be 5 seconds why not just make it so knife attacks don't make you red at all? The chat can say someone knifed or someone rebelled still but 5 seconds seems pointless.

Yes, red will always equal dead unless it was a CT ordered game related. The point to having it five seconds, is say I was in a group of T's and I ran out to knife someone. I would run back into the crowd to then achieve total ninjaness. If someone can get you before you run back into the crowd or while you're red, then it's a rebel down.

Sorry I haven't implemented this yet, reformatted my XP and Vista away to only keep Windows 7 and Ubuntu and to try OSX. As of right now I'm reinstalling drivers/proggies. Should be up later tonight or tomorrow morning! :)

Yes, red will always equal dead unless it was a CT ordered game related. The point to having it five seconds, is say I was in a group of T's and I ran out to knife someone. I would run back into the crowd to then achieve total ninjaness. If someone can get you before you run back into the crowd or while you're red, then it's a rebel down.

Sorry I haven't implemented this yet, reformatted my XP and Vista away to only keep Windows 7 and Ubuntu and to try OSX. As of right now I'm reinstalling drivers/proggies. Should be up later tonight or tomorrow morning! :)

Awesome, alright yeah I see your point there. I dualboot ubuntu and windows 7, I would suggest doing what I did and make ubuntu/windows 7 both like 100-150 gb depending on hdd size and then make a 500 gb or so common user data partition and mount it as /home in ubuntu, it saved me from having to backup when reinstalling OS's. It's kinda hard to do if you don't have at least a 750 gb hdd though if you have lots of stuff.

/endofftopickery