Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned From [HG] Gmod Server

DrunkBitch

1. Your in-game name: [DDS]Drunk Bitch

2. Server that you were banned on:67.228.245.13:27015 [HG] Gmod Rp

3. The Banning admin:Cross hair

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20213950

5. Reason for ban:

I Was playing on the [HG] rp server and the admin cross hair no-clips into my and MikeD's base and says we cant have winches on our money printers so he cleared the ropes, that didn't really bother me it was a reasonable request so we took our money printers and moved our base. Later i see cross hair no-clipped just sitting out side our base halfway in the ground watching us. So i walk up to him and ask "may i help you"? to which i got no response then i said "i thought this was an rp server i don't think no clipping is very rp-like" and for that comment i got kicked, Reason:. So i came back and asked him to explain why he kicked me cross hair said it was because i was being a douche so i asked if i bruised his ego and apologized for it and then i was permanently banned. MikeD later killed him which he got permanently banned For.

In My opinion we were banned for no good reason yes maby we were a little disrespectful but not enough to be perma banned. before all this we were fine for six hours we played on that server having fun rp-ing until cross hair got all ban happy and banned us for no reason.

I Enjoy playing in this server and would appreciate it if this ban was lifted For me and MikeD