Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin disrespecting normal users?

Fastpoke-Nuggi-

So the last couple of days, one admin has been keep calling me retard, downie, idiot, fucking shit, shit about my mother, my dog, my friends. He also keeps kicking me randomly if i don't agree with him on his opinion. He also creates events about hugging me when im a CT and when im a T he orders T's to write shit about me. He also forces me to sing bad about my mother in opinionated games. Sometimes he even PMS me, calling me a fucking idiot, and if i speak "bad" about him again im gonna get kicked. "Bad" Is when i say that the round was boring, and we should try a new CT to lead.

And today, after someone asked me to lead, i told him i wouldn't because the admin would just kick me for no reason / flamming me. After that i got banned.

So i just want to know one simple question, are Admins allowed to disrespect normal players? I mean, really flamming them. And are they allowed to kick you if you don't agree on his opinion?

I mean, i come to this server to have fun with other T's. People sometimes think im a quite good lead, and when things goes down the road i join T's for a couple of rounds. Do i really have to fear this one admin everytime i try to join this server to have some fun? I can't even ignore him, because then he just starts calling me a downie kid, and a scarred dipshit, humiliating me infront of everyone. Trying to report him can't be done, since i do not always have fraps on / knows when to demo it. Taking screenshots i could have done, but i didn't do it sadly. Even if i report him, he is just gonna write a whole wall of text telling me how i am wrong, and i am disrespecting him all the time.

Also, anywhere here i can see a chat dump on the jailbreak server? (He uses his mic normally to flame me, but theres episodes where he writes)

Edited by Fastpoke[Nuggi]

Slowpoke. You never know when to stop egging people on and when I tell you to stop, you ignore me and keep going. If you are told to desist doing something, you do. Now as for your outlandish claims on me, there's a reason you don't have any screenshots: most of the things you've said I've never done. I RARELY use "cuss words" in the jail server in an effort to properly display the CC Gaming tag that I wear proudly in the server. I can GUARANTEE YOU I've never called you "fucking shit." I've never given an order to hug you specifically or any CT for that matter because as far as I know that's still against the rules. Was unaware you had a dog, never talked about your friends, and the one thing I've said regarding anyone's mother is that "Your mother said not to nascar" which clearly isn't serious or disrespectful in any sense of either term. And yes this is my "paragraph response" which you seem to enjoy so greatly.

I Psayed you today multiple times warning you to quit it. Paraphrasing it, I said I don't play jailbreak to babysit you and deal with your attitude problems and ego and to leave that at home. I kicked you twice (VERY LENIENT for me) requesting you fix your attitude and come back. Then you came back and moved from chat disrespect to actually vocally doing it, at which point I had enough and banned you. You have an attitude problem and for some reason it seems to only be with me and a select few other admins. We were all conversing in admin chat during the entire episode and they agreed with me that you deserved to be removed for a bit. You were banned for 30 minutes to get your act together and come back. Don't go grandstanding on the forums without proof of these ridiculous claims you're throwing at this anonymous admin who I am sure is me. You weren't kicked/banned for not agreeing with me. You were kicked/banned for disrespecting me and other players and for ignoring warnings about such disrespect. Come back when your ban ends very shortly and fix your attitude.

Now, HOW THE FUCK, do you want me to respect you when you disrespect me everytime i fucking play. (And as i said in OP, Wall of text saying that i am the bad guy here) How the fuck can i respect you when you call me a downie kid? And everytime i join the CT you keep on teasing me with "here comes the hardtrying lead" This is very fucking anoying, you can call me a downie kid, and get away with it. But when i say that you are a bad lead, i get kicked. And the ban you gave me was for saying to Khan who wanted me as a lead "Sorry khan, i can't lead, i'm afraid Laza will randomly kick me again" How the fuck is that disrespecting when it's true? Oh wait, it wasn't, you just banned me instead.

And yesterday you told me not to speak to you, a little hard when you lead the entire time, because you were angry. What are you? Angry everyday? Because today didn't really help on your angriness

If calling you a jailbreak tryhard honestly offends you so much, then I'll stop that. However, you need to lighten up when you're in the server. Everyone is there to have fun, but you spend entire rounds typing about how the admins (specifically me) don't do their jobs properly and then complain when it ends up with you and 1 other ct left with 20 ts running around after lead has died. Play the game. That's all you need to do. Play the game and do your best to make it fun for people.

"Play the game and do your best to make it fun for people." What the fuck do you think i'm trying? I really love leading, alot of people like having me as a lead sometimes when the stuff gets boring, because i know how to entertain them. But when you join the server, calling me a tryharder and calling me a downie kid, leading ain't funny anymore. Because you simply humiliate me infront of everyone.

And after you kicked me just before i got banned, i told you that i got enough of you. And you just went like: Sure, go on reporting me. Like you knew that no one would care about you anyways, like you got someone on this server who is very important as a friend.

Also how come everytime you post, you try to ignore the fact that you called me a downie kid and a retard, and you keep on pushing on the small things you said to me? Is that because you knew that it was wrong calling me that?

Also the funny part is you are the only one who kicks me for disrespecting (7 times so far on 2 days i think it is). And when people disrespect, they usually do it on alot of people.

Alright here's one thing. I've called you a downie kid tops three times. Once I know specifically because you brought up things you shouldn't have with however many abuse reports you said I had. I then corrected you and called you a downie kid in doing so. However many reports there are on me or what goes on in the forums isn't a concern for you OR the jailbreak server. You don't bring stuff like that there for the sake of grandstanding ESPECIALLY when you're not even right. Other than that I don't remember but I'm giving myself some leeway as I'm sure I've said that to you more than once. Slowpoke I respect people in the server more than most. But when every round you spam about how you get "randomly kicked" when the reason for the kick is RIGHT THERE next to the words "Kicked by Administrator" or when you go right on the mic to blatantly disrespect me, you forfeit the same privileges enjoyed by the rest of the server. I'm done with this topic because it's not going to go anywhere. Your ban should be up now. Go play, go have fun, and fix your attitude.

Yet again you manage to say i am the one who needs a better attitude. How come you are the one starting everytime? How come i need to let you get away calling me a downie kid first?

This is how it goes when i join:

T First, you're leading.

You're a boring lead, after my opinion, i type it in the chat, and try to get a new one for one time only (No one else wants it)

I go CT

You say, oh here comes the hard trying downie kid

I try to tell you to fuck off

You kick me for disrespecting

I join again, on the T site because CT is now full. i ask why the fuck you kicked me when you started it

Then you get all T's infront of the deagle cage, asking all T's to either type 1 if they want me dead, or 2 if they don't. Or you tell them to call me something bad.

Then you ignore the fact that i asked you a question the last round

Another kick because i keep on asking for the kick

I join in again, telling you that i got enough of your shit, and people were right in reporting you

I get banned for disrespecting.

All of this just because you decided to humiliate me as soon as i join the CT.

I haven't had a single problem on this server ever since you started talking to me. Do me a favor, and stop talking to me, because i seriously got enough of you disrespecting me. And stop talking about me.

Honestly, if you can't handle the internet, don't be on the internet. The JB forum isn't for a QQ abuse report on an admin with no proof. If you do something stupid or you're new on the server, you get moved from CT. When you whine about it, it makes the server not as fun for other people, admin kicks. When you spam chat about being kicked, you get banned. Don't like the system? Don't play in the system.

/thread

kthx

Honestly, I can support these claims. Lazarus is constantly harassing and putting Nuggi/Slowpoke down. Your post about not being able to handle the internet is completely irrelevant of the situation as rules and MOTD's clearly state Admins should be setting examples for players, and respecting them.

Also I'd like to note that Lazarus feels he is above other admins, clearly disrespecting and bringing other Administrative arguments into public voice instead of admin chat as intended and I've watched multiple cases where the JB server players have stated he is power hungry.

Just wanted to add my 2cents in there before /thread. Thanks.

Honestly, if you can't handle the internet, don't be on the internet. The JB forum isn't for a QQ abuse report on an admin with no proof. If you do something stupid or you're new on the server, you get moved from CT. When you whine about it, it makes the server not as fun for other people, admin kicks. When you spam chat about being kicked, you get banned. Don't like the system? Don't play in the system.

/thread

kthx

So translated to english: Admins are allowed to disrespect because we are on the internet. Seriously strummer, worst thing i've ever heard from an admin.

Edited by Fastpoke[Nuggi]

So translated to english: Admins are allowed to disrespect because we are on the internet. Seriously strummer, i just spoke with a bunch of other admins, they all told me that you are way too new to comment on this.

I'm new, but it doesn't mean I am not aware of the way it works. Frankly I think it's a bit stupid, my comment isn't totally illegitimate. I've only been an admin for a few weeks, but I have learned a lot and I know the rules for the most part. I wasn't there, I know, but if all he was doing was following the system because you were complaining and making the server less fun for everyone, then it isn't legitimate. If he is just totally bashing you, then get a demo or screenshots and post an abuse report, inb4 making a thread in JB that doesn't prove anything. And from what I'm hearing, you were in the wrong. You, being new, aren't necessarily trusted over an admin's side of the story. What you need is a solid demo or set of screenshots, and a formal abuse report. People will assume you to be incorrect/biased until proof is provided.

So no, that wasn't what I was saying. If he was disrespecting you, get proof.

No one can take you seriously until you post an abuse report with proof, that's what I was trying to say I guess.

Edited by Strummer
Typo

I'm new, but it doesn't mean I am not aware of the way it works. Frankly I think it's a bit stupid, my comment isn't totally illegitimate. I've only been an admin for a few weeks, but I have learned a lot and I know the rules for the most part. I wasn't there, I know, but if all he was doing was following the system because you were complaining and making the server less fun for everyone, then it isn't legitimate. If he is just totally bashing you, then get a demo or screenshots and post an abuse report, inb4 making a thread in JB that doesn't prove anything. And from what I'm hearing, you were in the wrong. You, being new, aren't necessarily trusted over an admin's side of the story. What you need is a solid demo or set of screenshots, and a formal abuse report. People will assume you to be incorrect/biased until proof is provided.

So no, that wasn't what I was saying. If he was disrespecting you, get proof.

No one can take you seriously until you post an abuse report with proof, that's what I was trying to say I guess.

Cool story bro.

Also Nuggi, feel free to use these chat logs if you find proof within them for your next report.

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/138319

Nuggi, I wasn't telling you to accept disrespect, that's not what I meant, what I meant was don't come and whine about a temp ban if you were disrespecting other players. Not the right thing to do. If you were being disrespected by an admin, you have to get proof. Whoever told you that I was telling you to accept it didn't understand what I was saying correctly. A thread like this probably won't get you anywhere.

Nuggi, I wasn't telling you to accept disrespect, that's not what I meant, what I meant was don't come and whine about a temp ban if you were disrespecting other players. Not the right thing to do. If you were being disrespected by an admin, you have to get proof. Whoever told you that I was telling you to accept it didn't understand what I was saying correctly. A thread like this probably won't get you anywhere.

Yeah because this is the abuse section correct

Thats why it wouldnt go anywhere