Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin disrespecting normal users?

Fastpoke-Nuggi-

Just searched a little:

United StatesLazarus {Team Tiffany} 3 shove it in slowpoke's mom

Heres some good stuff about me:

7th Aug 2010 9:44:47 am United StatesP-Dub 355 I want slowpoke leading all of these

8th Aug 2010 2:19:54 pm United States-hg- Bananer Pants 29 <3 slowpoke

8th Aug 2010 2:20:10 pm United States-hg- Kurt B. 5 <3 Slowpoke.

BelgiumJennifer Lopez 665 <3 slowpoke

BelgiumJennifer Lopez 665 slowpoke fansite, does it exist?

United StatesHEAD SHOT Iwritecodessometimes 208 LOL SLOWPOKE

Crim 199 slowpoke is the funiest lead ever

United StatesHEAD SHOT Iwritecodessometimes 208 SlOwPoKe Do Deagle impersonation again

Crim 199 Slowpoke, you're an idiot. xD ´(cute :P)

11th Aug 2010 9:45:35 am United States-hg- Kurt B. 5 I love you Slowpoke.

11th Aug 2010 9:55:39 am United StatesBlade 1,159 I LOVE SLOWPOKE LET HIM TALK -.-

11th Aug 2010 10:17:47 am United StatesSkullfucker 164 Slowpoke for lead

11th Aug 2010 11:23:16 am United StatesPwnerMcOwn 605 anyone else think Slowpoke sounds like angry Onyxia wipe raid leader? (lol)

The Sandy Ravage 117 Slowpoke how do you say I am gay in danish

United States-hg- Ƨħʘŧǥʉƞ [Knife] 40 no u aint slowpoke (To the HG slowpoke)

CanadaHG | eNiGMa 133 cuz Slowpoke sang for me

HG | eNiGMa 133 hug slowpoke

United StatesSkullfucker 164 Slowpoke IS my gay lover dont make fun of him

United StatesWicked Sniper[Team Downie CT] 6 <3 slowpoke

United StatesWicked Sniper[Team Downie CT] 6 SLOWPOKE GO TIT YAY

United States-hg- Bananer Pants 29 oh god its slowpoke

slowpoke i like you better then paintball

CanadaJesus ! [Fk'd:13] 38 slowpoke lead again

Jesus ! [Fk'd:13] 38 thats what makes slowpoke jokes, its a game and he takes it very seriously

4ÑinݫẶ 餛 Ἆṧṩạṧin 82 HI SLOWPOKE

United StatesDeagle [bhoper] [FK:83] 130 slowpoke u sound funny AHAHHAHAHA LD (lol kid)

United StatesI Khan I 2,090 slowpoke is fucking epic

United States-hg- Brag [Team Tiffany] 7 slowpoke is fucking crazy

United Statesmikeymoose [team bieber] 201 slowpoke is best lead

NaPa!m 246 DONT KICK SLOWPOKE

After i got banned: mikeymoose [team bieber] 201 omfg wheres Slowpoke when u need a jesus day

And yes, it is me they are speaking too.

All the people who think i sucked, well, no one can be perfect. I just know that some people enjoy me

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/chat/css10?chat_list_order=eventTime&chat_list_order_type=desc&chat_list_filter=slowpoke&chat_list_filter_type=message&chat_list_filter_button.x=0&chat_list_filter_button.y=0#chat_list

If there is any disrespect from anyone get a demo and post it on the forums. They will be taken care of.

To Nuggi: we need you to bring a demo of it. Even Screen shots of this will do. That way we will see how the person acts in the server. FYI you can always jump into our ventrilo and ask for help on situations like this.

To Laz: Take this as the final warning Laz, STOP BEING A DOUCHE IN JAILBREAK. Because I will get DJ2 (@lter Ego) in here to do what he does best.

If there is any disrespect from anyone get a demo and post it on the forums. They will be taken care of.

To Nuggi: we need you to bring a demo of it. Even Screen shots of this will do. That way we will see how the person acts in the server. FYI you can always jump into our ventrilo and ask for help on situations like this.

To Laz: Take this as the final warning Laz, STOP BEING A DOUCHE IN JAILBREAK. Because I will get DJ2 (@lter Ego) in here to do what he does best.

And if you can't get DJ I will volunteer for the job