Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!votefk

GoCrzy

Possibly make it so that anyone can initiate votes but only admins can vote on it? There are almost always at least two admins in the server. Or make it so that the CTs still vote, and then whatever they vote goes as a suggestion to the admin who can then choose to either tlist for a day or forgive? Like, !votefk name -> CTs vote on if he is a freekiller -> A menu pops up for all the admins saying what the CTs voted and then gives admins a final vote. I know it is kind of complicated, but I think it is better than not having it at all.

Lots of people abuse it, and console never takes action, it just says they have been forced to switch teams. The problem with that is that if an admin isn't paying attention or didn't see many of the offenses, then he/she can't do anything about it. It's kind of pointless. I like gocrzy's idea though.

LOL Strummer I just noticed your sig. Hahaha... Miranda Cosgrove <3

In any case, yeah the votefk system is abused far too much for its use to excede it's costs. Whether it's just broken or purposely disabled, it needs to be amended somehow. Maybe wait for three different ts to initiate a votefk on one CT and for all three votes to turn up that he is a fker before someone is switched? Iunno just a though.