Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Back To College Today...

So ..this isn't really a "I'm going to not be active because college is starting.." thread.

This is simply a thread letting you guys know I am starting my classes today. I might not be as active as I would hope ..this year is my final year in the Photography Program. It will be more intense than last year. Plus, with me working as many hours as I can ..shit is crazy. xD

I will get on as often as I can since this is my escape from the real world.

You WILL be seeing me around. Just don't know how often!

Yea, thank you guys for the well wishes. My classes are not like any other classes since they are photography classes. I will have an assignment from each class (5 classes) about each week ..and they will be due in a week or two. Makes stress TERRIBLE! I will try to show you guys my assignments when I get them done.

Here is what I am taking this year:

Basic Portraiture

Basic Commercial Photography

Basic Photojournalism

Visual Communications

Intermediate Elec. Imaging (Photoshop)

Intense stuff happening. :) Thanks for the support guys!

Good luck, hope you have fun. Studies should always be the first thing on your mind, you will always have time for us... I hope. :)

I start my sophomore year in high school tomorrow... :/

Senior biiiiiitch, anyways best of luck in your final year Jess.

Good luck, hope you have fun. Studies should always be the first thing on your mind, you will always have time for us... I hope. :)

I start my sophomore year in high school tomorrow... :/

I start my soph. year in high school too. I started today. Studies are always the first thing I do when I get home. My life is so busy...gah, school >_<