Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

***Official JailBreak Update Request Thread***

CubanCarlos

Cut down on the Server-Side chat messages that spam the server.

Also cut down the "NEW [HG] 24/7 Free For All Deathmatch 67.228.245.1:27015" the server is not new more! And I dont think there sould be any "see the server" thing because i dont really think any use it! But its just MY opinion

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a good request to. I know it more of is for vip and admins but what ever. some new hats maby? i dont know what kind, maby more minecraft ones. Oh and knifes that look like pillows. or suits that look like santa or something. just ideas. OH, and a good lr would be a soccer game, first one to 2 goals wins. we do have that soccer field, why not put it to good use. :D

Could we get a serious code update and rewrite? I find a lot of lr glitches. We also need to get rid of some lr's(broken) and add some new lr's. Soccer, hurdle race, and musical chairs seem like good ideas. In addition, grenade toss sounds fun, but we already have gun toss, so I dont like the idea of having more "toss" lr's. Different variations of knife fight(speed, turtle), or a short toss. One new idea. A prop hunt? A trophy prop spawns in one of say 5 random locations and the first one to touch it wins and the loser auto slayed. Also, ct and t are both stripped of weapons and become invulnerable for the duration of lr. Winner gets items back.