Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bye Every one :'(

I am leaving the clan. Your wondering why? Well because im 13, and dont sound it, i get alot of criticism thrown at me. They say "Wait till your balls drop to talk lil' kid" and others 2. So fare well, i might go ahead and apply for another clan besauce i was on there server today and they really seemed to put some respect to me. So farewell, and all those that have paid my OLNY disrespect... FUCK YOU. this goes to Wicked sniper(mostly)

Edited by ttaM

Yeah I use to get teased alot about my speech problems I have when I first started playing counter strike. Just ignore them trust me don't just quit somthing you may like or love because of ppl being so disrespectful. Stand your grounds and take care of it like a man. Call a admin in the server make them spec. Record a demo or even take a screen shot if they say it in chat towards you. Get right back at them and make them pay for whatever they have done towards you.

I am leaving the clan. Your wondering why? Well because im 13, and dont sound it, i get alot of criticism thrown at me. They say "Wait till your balls drop to talk lil' kid" and others 2. So fare well, i might go ahead and apply for another clan besauce i was on there server today and they really seemed to put some respect to me. So farewell, and all those that have paid my OLNY disrespect... FUCK YOU. this goes to Wicked sniper(mostly)

You're*, thank me later.

dude I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 13 too and you just gotta either shrug it off and don't respond, or mute them. If you argue with them it just makes them do it more. Its called feeding the trolls. DON'T DO IT and you will be fine. Trust me I get the same shit. Or used too, I don't think i get as much now that I'm in HG.

No Lino wicked isn't Tehzync. But Bob, don't leave cuz of that. It's a problem very easily fixed. ESPECIALLY if they're in HG, just demo them and report them and it'll be fixed in an instant. If they're not, alert an admin to shove a foot in their mouths. I'd gladly do it for you if I'm in the server. Don't leave cuz of stupid people like that. Who else's cheeks will I be able to pinch whenever they talk (other than Deag :D)? No Pedo...

dude I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 13 too and you just gotta either shrug it off and don't respond, or mute them. If you argue with them it just makes them do it more. Its called feeding the trolls. DON'T DO IT and you will be fine. Trust me I get the same shit. Or used too, I don't think i get as much now that I'm in HG.

I'm 14 and people say I sound like I am 40!

Girl in my class said I have a deeper voice then her dad. :-D

Your going to get this kind of disrespect anywhere you go.. the game is rated M ages 17 and older. Best thing you can do is let our staff/council know if you are being harassed within the community we do our best to make it enjoyable for everyone. Hope to see you around.

its a shame bob should stick around man. like everyone said your going to get that everywhere u go ive seen it done on jailbreak and i take care of the problems of disrespect. Especially if its a HG member disrespecting you its a shame our own clan memebers are doing this. But think of it this way the people older than you that are making fun of you are children them selves who are trolling younger kids because there cowards.

i get made fum of because im old...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Faded is old.......he's right. He gets made fun of 'cause he's old as hell.

Really, don't quit. Come talk to one of us about any issues like this you are having.