Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gamebattles

Libb

Funny thing is yeah deffinitly not true Lack... I was in Game battles and MLG for "Gears of War" and my team came first place won $8,000 split between the team. You can make up your own rules if the other clan agree's to your rules. You set up your OWN clan matches also. It's very easy to do.

Funny thing is yeah deffinitly not true Lack... I was in Game battles and MLG for "Gears of War" and my team came first place won $8,000 split between the team. You can make up your own rules if the other clan agree's to your rules. You set up your OWN clan matches also. It's very easy to do.

It's not a joke on consoles but on PC it's a joke. The team that is #2 is terrible and the team that is #1 now we beat several times.

Erm, asked vetman, he said ladder Pro S&D, that alright with you guys? oh and three more things,

1. Should the tag be [HG] or HG |

2. It has a space that needs you to put in a URL...idgi

3. What should the team name be.

P.S. I shall be founder >:D

Hardcore something

I'm not a big fan of search and destroy

HG |

HardGay

As for me I don't care about the game mode. oh and hardgay, best name ever, im going with that :P

Edit: Only 4 man sections there are are S&D, and normal team ladder, not sure what gamemodes are in team ladder

Ladder

Team Ladder - Summer 2010 Season

Team Name

Choose carefully this is not editable, 30 characters maximum

HardGay

URL

/pc/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/hardgay

Not editable, 30 characters max, only alpha-numeric characters and dashes (-) allowed

Team Tag

5 characters maximum

HG |

Team Tag Position

What side of your Team's member names the tag appears on

Left

Founder Information

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Player Name

ie. GamerDude03

Libb

Appearance Information

Team Avatar

Size: 64x64

idk *someone make it (dont have to)

Team Logo

Size: 300x200

idk *someone make it (dont have to)

Contact Information

The primary method for contacting your Team about challenges, matches and other information regarding your Team is through your (or other designated Team members) GameBattles account email and private messaging system. However, if you would like to provide additional contact information so Teams can contact you directly please do so below.

Team Contact

No

Additional Information

Team Website

hellsgamers.com

Team Blast

Message about your Team, 255 characters maximum

someone make one

Is your Team recruiting new members?

no