Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kane BHOP

kane187

1. Your in-game name: Kane

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Bunnyhop - 67.228.181.69:27015

3. The Banning admin:console (kac probably)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18131458

5. Reason for ban: I haven't played on any HG servers for quite a while, but this morning I was looking for a new BHOP server to play in. A friend suggested HG because its supposed to be one of the best. But when I joined it said I was banned and to come here to find out more information. Like I said, I haven't played on a HG server for a long time so not 100% sure when this had happened but I think it was a script that was bound to one of my keys. I no longer mess around with scripts of any sort. Sorry, and thanks in advance.

You were banned from Hide and seek server for attempting to exploit it. So you scripted and tried to exploit? Sorry you will not be unbanned. You can still play HG servers, however you will need a new steamid.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A18131458+&Submit=

KAC and ServSecurity recognize spamming client side commands to much as an exploit and will result in "Banned for attempting to exploit/crash the server." I was neither attempting to exploit or crash hide and seek, whats the point? I was trying out a script that would play a song through voice and also sync the lyrics in chat. It was only me and a friend that helped write the script in the server at the time. How much do you know about scripting (DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN A BAD THING, THANK YOU) and actually running a server and community your self? I mean, setting the server up with all the proper CFG setting, source mod plugins, eventscripts etc...Or how about decompiling python and re-writing the code to work and do things specifically for the server. Are you just a asshole admin or what do you do, whats an events manager do really? Send out those annoying announcements? Because you come off as knowing nothing besides slay slap kick and BAN. Just go ahead and chalk this off as YOUR loss on a decent developer that actually gives something to the valve community besides somewhat rude and incompetent replies.. (yeah i read quite a few of them) So thank you, because I to, fail at giving a fuck.

KAC and ServSecurity recognize spamming client side commands to much as an exploit and will result in "Banned for attempting to exploit/crash the server." I was neither attempting to exploit or crash hide and seek, whats the point? I was trying out a script that would play a song through voice and also sync the lyrics in chat. It was only me and a friend that helped write the script in the server at the time. How much do you know about scripting (DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN A BAD THING, THANK YOU) and actually running a server and community your self? I mean, setting the server up with all the proper CFG setting, source mod plugins, eventscripts etc...Or how about decompiling python and re-writing the code to work and do things specifically for the server. Are you just a asshole admin or what do you do, whats an events manager do really? Send out those annoying announcements? Because you come off as knowing nothing besides slay slap kick and BAN. Just go ahead and chalk this off as YOUR loss on a decent developer that actually gives something to the valve community besides somewhat rude and incompetent replies.. (yeah i read quite a few of them) So thank you, because I to, fail at giving a fuck.

Scripting is against the rules.

The amount of "good" scripts does not even compare to amount of "bad" ones

Hence you being banned automatically

So you were trying out a script that would also spam mic and chat

Both of which are against our rules

Totally sounds like a loss to us