Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Problem

POLARBEAR

I kinda have a problem with the VIP billing, I'm being charged and not getting everything that's promoted. Seeing as I only get 3 of the 9+ things promoted I kinda have a problem being charged for it. I wanted to support HG by purchasing admin but I'm having problems committing to it BECAUSE I"M NOT GETTING WHAT I PAID FOR.

So far, none of the admins in game will discuss it with me. And I really want some answers.

Thanks guys,

Various things stopped working after the big steam update. The VIP image needs to be updated with new features.

Hats I believe will never work again because valve removed it, I will check. Other than that the rest should be working again soon.

We will be updating a full list of features on the Premium page as well when this is done so everyone knows.

Various things stopped working after the big steam update. The VIP image needs to be updated with new features.

Hats I believe will never work again because valve removed it, I will check. Other than that the rest should be working again soon.

We will be updating a full list of features on the Premium page as well when this is done so everyone knows.

Ok, I understand the situation now, but what about the two months of payments i've already been billed, and not getting all the things advertised?