Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban fudge

fudge

However, since you took Crosshair's name, I think it should be up to him in regards to your punishment - permanent or limited duration.

Hmm, if it was up to me he would have two options:

1. Stay banned for a while

2. Banned for a week but must have the name "I like penis and I'm proud of it" for 3 weeks after his week is up. If caught with a different name before the three weeks are up, perma'd.

Hmm, if it was up to me he would have two options:

1. Stay banned for a while

2. Banned for a week but must have the name "I like penis and I'm proud of it" for 3 weeks after his week is up. If caught with a different name before the three weeks are up, perma'd.

LMFAO at the second one

Can I just ask why the hell my name keeps coming up? You ALWAYS spam when you're in the server both chat and hlss/mic and then I admin abuse when I kick you twice BEFORE banning you? And I wasn't even there when you did this, so how could it have been directed at me?

Can I just ask why the hell my name keeps coming up? You ALWAYS spam when you're in the server both chat and hlss/mic and then I admin abuse when I kick you twice BEFORE banning you? And I wasn't even there when you did this, so how could it have been directed at me?

You're not the issue at hand so don't worry about it.

Anyway, considering that no one has really laid out a punishment for this guy. I'm going to set it out myself, instead of banning you permanently, we're just going to leave your ban set to a month. It really should be permanent, but I feel like being nice.

Hopefully when the ban eventually wears off, you'll have learned your lesson, because impersonating a staff member is just all kinds of stupid.