Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!teamlock?

Cal45

I couldn't find anywhere where it explained how exactly this command works or an update list of the things in the recent update for that matter.

Obviously you just type !teamlock name, but how many rounds does it lock them for? Can we set the number of rounds or is it just a standard number for everyone? Did you end up making it so if someone disconnects, they still have to wait out the rounds on the locked team?

I couldn't find anywhere where it explained how exactly this command works or an update list of the things in the recent update for that matter.

Obviously you just type !teamlock name, but how many rounds does it lock them for? Can we set the number of rounds or is it just a standard number for everyone? Did you end up making it so if someone disconnects, they still have to wait out the rounds on the locked team?

For now it's until they disconnect. In the next update I will have it saved and expire in x amount of rounds, x being a chosen amount from a menu.

Sorry for the lack of detail, it's only in beta and I wanted to see how it worked in a public scale.

For updates, go to https://hellsgamers.com/forums/129-Changelogs-and-Updates

!teamlock is a command that continues working for however long the person teamlocked is in the server. Obviously, this is very exploitable, someone can just reconnect and continue playing CT, but by that time the teams would be full, and he could not join anyways. If he does reconnect and is able to play as CT, !teamlock him again and give him a warning. Repeated offenses may result in a temporary ban, but as a last resort. You really should not need to do so.