Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wrecked my car a couple weeks ago (pictures)

RetiredTacos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know, gonna go by there tomorrow when I get up and talk to them. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

want me to check it out? I can get a you a receipt from mine and Eric's company as an estimate.... "looks like you are going to need a new Darryl Cox 2.6 stroker engine, intercooler, GT37R turbo, intake mani, charge pipes, BOV.... etc"

:blink2:

want me to check it out? I can get a you a receipt from mine and Eric's company as an estimate.... "looks like you are going to need a new Darryl Cox 2.6 stroker engine, intercooler, GT37R turbo, intake mani, charge pipes, BOV.... etc"

:blink2:

Well I just found out today, it is OFFICIALLY totaled. The motor got pushed back into the car, the whole dash is destroyed. The lady that did the estimate is hookin it up, told them i had aftermarket parts, radio and informed them it was in pristine condition inside and out :push::push:

You drive a white Neon? What does your husband drive?

What you drive lamp?

lol, mazda 3's are sloooow, but I'd let you win anyway.

you do realize my M3 has a 4.0 L V8. what does yours have a V4? My car can travel 161 mph. it's a 2009 model btw just got it

You sure you actually own that car? You obviously know ZILCH about modded cars. I can't wait to run into one of you M3 morons in my camaro :guyfromhell:

DJ2's neon = 2900lbs and approx 450fwhp (wheel horsepower)

Your M3 = 3700lbs and 420 rated HP (approx 360 wheel horsepower)

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL