Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request : Wakonoshobi

wakonoshobi

1. Your in-game name: "Wakonoshobi"

2. Server banned on: "67.228.245.13:27015" "[HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server | FastDL | NoLaG | Custom Jobs | HellsGamers.com Online"

3. The Banning admin: This is unknown this happened a good time ago.

4. Your Steam-Id: "STEAM_0:0:15037029"

5. Reason for ban:

It was a long time ago and I never got to joining the forums but now I want to play on the server. What happened was I was a gangster with a house inside the pawn shop and a guy was harassing me because he knew I had a printer. It was a normal and accepted thing for me to shoot him when he was trying to get in but then his friend came on and he was an admin. He told me about some rule that im not allowed to have a keypad that opens a door to another keypad. He ended up deleted all my doors then he flew away. The "Harasser" as i will call him shot me then took my printer. I was really mad so I returned the favor of trying to break in. Every time i would die I would try again and his admin friend would pick me up and put me else where. So i waited until he left his house and when he was gone i broke in. Once i was in i collected my money and then i realized he was already back in his base so I panicked and shot him in the face then blew up the money printer. His admin friend came and pinned me into a corner and told me that I was breaking NLR, Random death matching and prop abusing ( I had used a barrel to jump over a poorly made fence he had but the barrel was touching the ground so I thought it was ok ) once he let me go i ran. I didn't make it far though because he had permanently banned me.

I am sorry for what i did and now that I look back I realized i broke a lot of rules and I assure everyone it wont happen again.

If an admin decides somethign is breaking the rules, they should give a warning before taking action. This will allow a user to fix the situation, in this case 5 seconds would be enough to 'legally' guard his printer.

get this kind of stuff on demo and it will be taken care of.