Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forced on another team

no worse enemey

I was playing in HellsGamers Crackhouse it's a great server! I believe I seen HellsGamers in a Steam Community listing on one of my friends groups. So I seen the server list and clicked in. I haven't played CS in a long time, with the new achievements I recently started playing. I found out I'm pretty good with the knife!

Not cheating enjoying the game not causing any problems some of the terrorist players and I was just kniving we was trying kniving each other in one of the rooms several snipe from. A admin came in started playing terrorist and forced me on his team. He of course is a sniper something I stab a lot during the game :P. I'm just playing the game kniving people is just part of the game. I asked why can't I play CT and no reply. Said nothing to me just forced me on terrorist and has never answered me. HellsGamers [HG] gordoscookin" is the only admin I see in here. It's death match. I get sniped all the time being on CT, kniving is just part of the deathmatch game. Can someone explain the rules too me. I wanted to get on the server stat page also has the player with the most knife kills. It's really hard to knife the counter terrrorist.