Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jessica Abuse

sEnsimilia

1. HG | JessicaJoy ♥

2. STEAM_0:1:24733515

3. [HG] 24/7 Surf Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL | HLstatsX

4. Roughly 7:00 P.M.

5. bannedy.png attachment was too small.

6. I was sitting in my own spawn to kill enemies entering our spawn. She said I wasn't allowed to do that. I said there was no rule against it in the MOTD. She said it was "to her discretion". I let her know she was breaking her own rules. She told me to post it in the forum so here I am.

List of rules she clearly broke:

* Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers).

- She never warned me in ADMIN chat. Everything she said was over the mic.

* Do not cause trouble as an excuse to use powers.

- Self explanatory

* Use your powers to keep the server fun.

- SHE was the only one that complained about me sitting in my own spawn. I was not imposing on anyone's "fun". Although she clearly did so to me. Several other players questioned the rule as well and were kicked.

* You may NOT enforce your own rules, such as truces. You may ask for truces just like a normal player, but you may not enforce them with your admin powers or ADMIN chat

- There is no rule against what I was doing. She made it herself.

I'm afraid this may fall upon deaf ears. I also realize it was only a 10 minute ban. I just don't like admins on power trips. It was clearly unnecessary and abusive.

post-901-13525954160511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doobie

There is still some confusion

Last I remember - Spawn camping and spawn killing are allowed. (Meaning the video is no longe correct[it was 2 years ago]derpherp)

Execcsive camping of the other players spawn that causes players to disconenct is not allowed.