Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-Meta- #Complexity Ban Appeal

Meta

1. Your in-game name: -Meta- #Complexity

2. Server that you were banned on: DM CrackHouse 24/7

3. The Banning admin: "Otis" A.K.A "VIP | desKrriado"

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:8217644)

5. Reason for ban: allegedly wall hacking

Comment:

Immediately after being banned ( keep in mind there was no reason as to why I was banned. ) I hopped into the Ventrilo and waited to be helped in the Help Desk Channel. I also spoke with HG Chronic since he was in the server during the time of the ban and reviewed the demo's of myself that "Otis" had taken as well.

Edited by Doobie

Watched all the demos. I did not previously know Meta until going into ventrillo after he messaged me. The demos aren't blatant and show Meta wallbanging people in obvious camp spots where we should all know to shoot in crackhouse DM. He has a fast reaction time and clearly misses alot through walls and not through walls and also if you watch the demos its only the front door wooden wall he is shooting through. He also jumps to see if people are camping behind boxes before wall bangin them. Ive see alot of wallers and this isn't wall hacking. No offense to the admin but clearly after watching the demos with r_drawothermodels 2 this is not wall hacking.

I join servers(DM) to practice my reaction times with the awp as well as other weapons. This is what I do to get better, and I've been doing this for years. I don't understand the logic behind my ban for I was doin nothing wrong. Also, wouldn't your anti-cheat be able to catch a hack such as a wall hack. Oh not to mention the fact that VAC2 is pretty secure and yes there was an update recently! Usually after updates have taken place, a good majority of hackers disappear for a short time due to being banned. Am I still able to play on VAC2 secure servers since the recent update? Absolutely.

Thank you Enigma!

I enjoy playing on HG servers, they are low ping and a great community.

Also, while this is still pending, I'd appreciate it if you change my application status from REJECTED to Pending still due to the fact that nothing is finalized.

Thank you Enigma!

I enjoy playing on HG servers, they are low ping and a great community.

Also, while this is still pending, I'd appreciate it if you change my application status from REJECTED to Pending still due to the fact that nothing is finalized.

I will not until Staff has reviewed your unban request.

• 2 weeks later...