Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lordbon duchebaggery

lordbon

1. Your in-game name:Lordbon

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:F4ithl3ss

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:32001643

5. Reason for ban:suposed disrespect , if i was disrespecting im sorry but i dont remember anything to harsh, if anything if faithless was ever in Jb servers enough he would realize that people talk shit in jb and u need to suck some stuff up, if you do play in jb then youll kno im not big on disrespecting, i feel that some things were said and should ove been forgoten i even said to drop it then i was banned lol ? but i supossed all i can say is sorry for taking up other admins time !

Edited by Artillery

1. Your in-game name:Lordbon

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:F4ithl3ss

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:32001643

5. Reason for ban:suposed disrespect , if i was disrespecting im sorry but i dont remember anything to harsh, if anything if faithless was ever in Jb servers enough he would realize that people talk shit in jb and u need to suck some stuff up, if you do play in jb then youll kno im not big on disrespecting, i feel that some things were said and should ove been forgoten i even said to drop it then i was banned lol ? but i supossed all i can say is sorry for taking up other admins time !

" duchebaggery; someone mad?"

" duchebaggery; someone mad?"
i kno your buddy did it for you !

Really? Not necessary in the slightest. You're posting an unban request for a reason - hopefully in good faith that you won't be a "douchebag." Thing is though, your current attitude is not helping you the slightest and I would sincerely hope that you rethink your approach from this point on. Unless you don't want to play on our servers for awhile that is.

obviously i forgot i should be on my knees? like hmm again ill say im sorry but i sill feel i wasnt being a total douche since im allways in server but again ill say it please read next time that im sorry for any-disrespect even though i felt it wasnt some one did so my attidude isnt disrespectful ...and i am appolagizing no need to be so high and mighty is all. once again though it is Jail break and people do get outa hand and fist rule is to not let personal stuff get to you just saying, besides matter my fist response is im sorry faithless you got mad at my opions wont happen again!

To sum up what happened...

I asked you multiple times in the server to stop spamming, you continued to disrespect me. I muted you twice because of excessive spam, you unmuted yourself and spammed chat instead. Then I kicked you to let you know that I'm not playin around, then you come back and disrespect me publicly. Afterwards, you come on the forums and continue to disrespect me and now HG as a whole telling us not be act all "high and mighty" and doing your whole "u mad bro" routine that you enjoy spamming in jailbreak.

On top of that, even after Warpath pointed out that what you're doing isn't acceptable, you had the balls to continue your "u mad bro" thing by saying...

im sorry faithless you got mad at my opions

What you don't understand is that you're setting an example as an admin in our servers of what is and is not acceptable. When you come into our servers and act the way you do, it's giving everyone the impression that it's acceptable to spam over lead, that it's acceptable to disrespect admins and other players, when, in fact, it is NOT acceptable at all.

sry jess getting late and agravated cuz i cant play in favorite jb server that im always in, pretty much only server i play in so yeah my bad i can see how its not cool.

why would you post to be unbanned and yet talk to people like a dick?... be mature and stay on subject or just stay banned ... that simple

thats fine its 12 hr ban ill stay banned and i am mature but im mad ! but obviously people think im being a dick somehow when i got banned but hey who cares right its only a game ! thought i wasn't being a dick but people have different opions and i respect that so idk how many times i said i was sry but guss it dont matter besides ive been done with this!

thats fine its 12 hr ban ill stay banned and i am mature but im mad ! but obviously people think im being a dick somehow when i got banned but hey who cares right its only a game ! thought i wasn't being a dick but people have different opions and i respect that so idk how many times i said i was sry but guss it dont matter besides ive been done with this!

GRAMMAR-DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT.jpg

Read what I posted on your forum user page, thanks.