Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Quick question about !teamswitch @me in jailbreak

xIFATALSKILLZIx

There was 31 T's and 14 CT's

I switched my self to CT because of bad leads. (So I could give lead)

Making it 30 T's and 15 CT's

And was told by another ADMIN that is was not allowed....AT ALL

So I switched myself back to T before the round started....

Am I allowed to switch my self to CT? (as long as the ratio is still 2:1)

Thanks!

I was dead when I switched myself.

And the Ratio was 2:1 (after I switched)

30 T's and 15 CT's

And was told Im not allowed to....The ADMIN that told me that I couldn't do it, told me the Ratio to be able to change to CT is 2.3:1 Which I completely understand. (if I were joining spec to join CT)

Thats the ratio for anyone to join CT (2.3:1)

Therefore If I switch myself to CT (!teamswitch @me)

The Ratio would be 2:1, Making the ratio the correct one to keep the teams balanced.

I have seen threads like this before, And what I did was said to be ok in the others.

So was I allowed to do this?

Edited by xIFATALSKILLZIx

Here you can see when LR music and Admin teamswitching was confirmed as acceptable.

It's just the role you play, it doesn't effect the gameplay which side you are on, as long as you are not switching others and making the teams uneven. Admin is supposed to give an incentive over normal players, its what supports the server, and this is a pretty harmless advantage I say.

As long as admins don't do it excessively (teamswitch themselves every time they get on, regardless of ratio and play) it shouldn't be a problem. People pay for admin to have special privileges. As long as it's not overdone it should be fine.

Don't focus on ratio too much, the autobalancer will do the job unless 5 admins switch themselves simultaneously.

inb4 wow jjk used a big word.

Edited by JJK