Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wrongfully Banned

Kneegroyd

1. Your in-game name: Kneegroyd

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: 1098-DR Head shots

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:1576386

5. Reason for ban: "spam"

I was playing in the Jailbreak server when I was randomly banned while I was following orders. I spoke to someone in Ventrilo about it and it was for "spam", but I had no spammed anything in the server. I played a few sound clips in between orders, when it is usually quiet, and I had no spammed over lead. I was recording in Fraps at the time and managed to catch the final moments of me playing before I was banned. I was not playing anything into the mic but I was banned anyway.

http://www.zshare.net/download/81095650ee9b8b4f/

This is DR Heads shots my friend, We had someone come in and spam the hell out of our game, And he kept Changing his name to different peoples screen name. I thought i had banned him, His name was roy at the time. I must have put the command to ban him for 120 and he got you. But it also makes no sense because i gave him 2 Warning kicks for spam and it didn't kick you. I am deeply sorry it was just a fluke. I had no intention of banning you. And i hope you can accept my apology.