Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

sorry guys

motive

didnt realize my disrespect was getting that bad. didnt think it was a big deal and figured id get a week or two ban or get demoted if it got that much out of hand. i joined hg figuring itd help change my attitude but that only worked for some time. never ment any disrespect to anyone personally. i always joked around and never ment what i said but i get where it could get to be annoying now. sorry for the disrespect and representing hg badly.

cya in a few months

He's not leaving. He was banned for a few months. The reason he was banned was b/c he was persistently disrespecting and when he got temp banned he didn't seem to give a crap.

This apology by him is a good start. If he can show that his attitude has changed, I'm sure his ban will be shortened or lifted. Best way to do that is to come in vent, and not just sit in a channel by themselves, but socialize and make friends -- which all HG members should be anyway when they are playing.