Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GMOD RP SERVER INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF ADMIN ABUSE that ruines peoples game

dr sheldon cooper

on the gmod rp server there are many cases of admin abuse a day or bad admin behaviour , i saw only a few good admins , 1 of them is hg riz , many others with admin powers are huge abusers or abuse them sometimes , it ruines the game for honest players that like to play gmod rp , people get banned and kicked to fast and to often and not for being a douchebag like blocking spawn but for more common things like a rdm or something that could be somewhat seen as rdm ,

you can see that many normal players are actually afraid of for instance trying to steal the printers of someone who they no is admin or they think is admin because of the hg in front of there name,

many times admins ban or kick someone without investigating or talking to someone but just because one of there buddies says ban him he rdmed me.

gmod rp is offcourse a diffcult server with difficult rules , but you could easyly see that the atmosphere is kind of bad because of the many admin abuse and threathening of banning people by admins for small things ,

ive seen admins prop surf to steal money printers, (hg psycho) or order there buddy policeofficers to break down a door so they can steal a moneyprinter hg zinthius , or instantly ban someone cause there buddy says he rdmed me ban him (hg vee) this server should be better monitored by thrustwurthy admins and some peoples admin rights should be taken from them

So Sheldon, heres the thing.

You prop push/block almost every time you're on.

You abuse the CP Jobs like no other (selling arrest sticks to Police officers)

You have also Blocked spawn and tried to toll people.

You speak I don't even know WHAT language and REFUSE to speak english.

Yet you complain about being banned.

You also threaten'd to DDOS me if i banned you.

So tell me, you call me an abuser, Yet i give you more chances then almost anyone else who bans you.

But Don't worry, Next time you do something that is considered immediate danger you will have to explain that you've been banned 10+ times by Admins and then explain why.

dear zinthius i think you mistake me for someone else : i dont now what ddos is , but im pretty sure i never sold a unarrest stick to anyone, or did douchebag things like proppushing people or proppusshin myself trhew a wall , or block spawn , or block anything to toll people , i do speak english and i sometimes speak dutch when i am in my base with a friend and i see that no one else can hear us speak , definitly do not refuse to speak english . the reason i had several bans allready is cause im still a noob and play now for 3 weeks or so and started playing at hg rp server cause i liked it , and did some propblocking of a door or vault sometimes on purpose and also in the beginning sometimes by mistake cause im a noob , but i allways played bu rp rules and never did douchebag things to annoy other players ,

the reason i posted this thread is because i like the hg rp server and i also played on oyher servers like the byb server and it its very noticable that on the hg server there is a big difference , that admins behave often in a bad manor or even abuse there admin rights , and it is also noticable that many people think that when your a hitmen or thief or cop you have to be very carefull that you dont arrest a admin or steal a admins printer cause theres a good chance he will ban you , just for doing that , or he will ban you much faster the next time you make a small mistake . and that is why there i a bad atmosphere on the hg server , compared to other servers , and i think that the management of hg should know this , and should seriously look at who they allow to admin there , cause like i said there are admins that think they have the right to break the rp rules themself or allow there buddies to break them. or ban people for things they didnt do , or for small mistakes , many people i have met on the server or friends that play on the hg server sometimes , think the name should be changed from serious rp server to amin abuse server , and that is a bad thing which the hg management should be aware off

Cooper

1. You have prop blocked, and i've told you more than one occasion to remove them and you ignore me.

2. Blocked spawn on numorous occasions.

3. When Zin told you to speak english and ignored him

4. I go to someone when they say "admin come to me" to resolve a problem and get to the bottom of it, i'd really like to know how i abuse, if you can provide proof of abuse.

Before you accuse admins of abusing maybe you should think about the countless times we've done things because of your actions.

This thread is bullshit, If every kid that gets banned or kicked for breaking the rules was smart enough to find our forums, sign up, and post a thread like this then the entire abuse section would be filled with "DARK RP ADMIN ABOOSE" threads.

Yes, it is a difficult server to manage. Yes, the majority of the players are unresponsive, immature, and completely oblivious to the huge amount of rule-breaking they do.

If you think you can do better than the people we have on-board now then sign up for admin and show us.

Posting mis-formatted threads about "abuse" this "abuse" that is a COMPLETE WASTE OF FUCKING TIME.

Please, believe me when I say that, as an admin, I would really LIKE to just play the fucking game and not worry about some prop-block, or RDM claim, or Random Demote, or blah blah blah (I could really go on with the list of shit the players will bitch and moan about for hours if left untreated.) Instead, I have to stop what I'm doing to take care of some moron who's bitching about a world prop being stuck in his wall when he can just pocket it himself. The examples could really just roll out of my rectum and onto your screen. This sort of crap happens all the time.

We don't need new admins, we don't need new rules. We just need players to sit still for 40 seconds and read the MOTD. It's really not that long, and it will give you a vast insight into the inner-workings of the HeLL'sGamers hierarchy, and what rules and punishments you can expect to come across while you play on our servers.

Instead, we have players who don't give a fuck about reading anything, they spawn, buy a gun, find a cop, and kill him. Then get kicked for RDMing and failure to read the rules but instead of actually READING THEM THIS TIME. They bitch about admin abuse.

Half the people who you blame for admin abusing are really just at their wits' ends with all the fucking bullshit-players to deal with just so a few trusted, calm, mature people can enjoy their stay on our servers.

We go through a lot to maintain the peace here, and sometimes (specially when dealing with 11-14 year olds) logic and reason doesn't work. A kick/ban/slay usually gets the point across.

So shut your mouth about admin abuse, and think about what it's like to administrate a server like the one we play on.

Accusing the admins for the behavior of the players is like accusing the guards in the jail for the behavior of the prisoners. TOTALLY ILLOGICAL.

That is my rant, thank you.

As Kiri and Crosshair has pointed out, no proof, nothing can (and will) be done.

Enough of this drama please!

Please take a screenshot (or a demo, demos are preferable) of any abuse from admins or players. Please also follow the template (unlike this one) We want to make our servers fun for everyone.