Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

isaiahlemmon5

1. Your in-game name: HiVoltag3

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: ADT

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:18960057

5. Reason for ban: I was banned months ago during the Summer for constant micspamming. Now I reformatted and I have no HLDJ and I don't want to get banned again. I'm very sorry and I have learned my lessons over these months and I'd like to play jailbreak with your community again.

STEAM_0:0:30453137

Okay ,first of all, we looked up the Steam IDs you provided to us and none of them are listed on SourceBans. I had to look at your profile to get the right one.

It seems like you were banned eleven (11) times, of which 6 of them were for spamming. Should we unban you and expect anything different?

We've had too many mic spammers recently that causes chaos in the server. On that note, the only way we can consider unbanning you is if you do not talk on mic as T over lead CT or anything else that is considered spam (spamming music, yelling random things into the mic, etc)

Are you willing to oblige? This would be your only chance, if caught spamming again the ban would be reinstated.

That's weird about the steam id..

and yes, I'm 100% serious I won't pull the same shit, I just want to play and have fun, you can perma ban me and never look back if I do anything you don't like. Ty.

As you request, unbanned. Be warned, if you start any problems on our servers, I don't think we'll have a problem rebanning you.

Do we have an understanding?