Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:14232748 (JDOG)

kazi

๖ۜÛ£[ÄÂÃÂ๖ ๖ۜÛ£JÄ‘Ã…‘Ä£" STEAM_0:0:14232748 was admin abusing about 5 min ago In the 24/7 ICEWORLD DEATHMATCH Server. going simply crazy over reacting saying Quit fucking killing me im getting so pissed! Stop spawn killing you fucking douchebags, as he was saying all this he kicked around 4 people, or your gonna see what happens ill ban you! ( theres like a 2 sec spawn protection)and i told him to quit raging and just play the game and he freaked out and was saying do you know who your talking to blah blah blah and i said your not even admin...so he kicked me and i returned and said your really abusing your power you need to relax and he banned me. this server is usually really chill nobody even talks thats why i like it...he simply ruins the experiance for everyone.

Thanks for reading~

Kazi

1. Abuser name:๖ۣۜ[Đρ๖ ๖ۣۜJđőģ"

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:14232748

3. What sever:ICEWORLD DEATHMATCH 24/7

4. About what time:10 min ago

5. PROOF:

proof1vbw.th.jpg

proof2t.th.jpg

Or if these dont work visit the following link.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6184/proof1fal.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7471/proof2ijn.jpg

Edited by kazi
putting proof

Also, if it will help

Here's part of my console.log, only showing admin chat between me and ๖ۣۜ[ÄÂÃÂ๖ ๖ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£.

(ADMIN) Ã*¹–ۣۜ[ÄÂÂÃÂÂÂÃ*¹– Ã*¹–ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£: spawn kill me one more time sam and you are leaving

(ADMIN) Ã*¹–ۣۜ[ÄÂÂÃÂÂÂÃ*¹– Ã*¹–ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£: no spawn killing is you don't even let them fucking move when they spawn again and if you do it again

(ADMIN) Ã*¹–ۣۜ[ÄÂÂÃÂÂÂÃ*¹– Ã*¹–ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£: ur gone

(ADMIN) Ã*¹–ۣۜ[ÄÂÂÃÂÂÂÃ*¹– Ã*¹–ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£: im telling you so you either shut the fuck up or i will kick you now

(ADMIN ONLY) SprayZ (music): dude, cant talk like that

(ADMIN ONLY) Ã*¹–ۣۜ[ÄÂÂÃÂÂÂÃ*¹– Ã*¹–ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£: sure i can i warned him and who are you and how long have you had ur admin

(ADMIN ONLY) Ã*¹–ۣۜ[ÄÂÂÃÂÂÂÃ*¹– Ã*¹–ۣۜJÄ‘Å‘Ä£: cause i have had my admin in here for a very long time and i know master and dirty

The first three admin rules are:

1. Be respectful to all players.

2. Don't take anything personal.

3. Set an example to other players.

He may need to keep those in mind.

you know what i warned him more than once and you can go ahead and ask artillary cause he was in the server when it happened so go ask him he will defend me and i didn't abuse nothing i gave him a fair warning and he start to disrespect me and thats when i gave him a 1 day ban.

and as for the 4 ppl you said i kicked that was a mistake so maybe you should get ur facts straight before you start talking crap like that cause i actually apologized to them as well so get ur facts right.

i do have proof you can ask artillary he was in there when this was happening i asked him to stop spawn killing and then he started mouthing me off i kicked him he came back and kept doing it so i banned him for 1 day so in my defence i warned him before i did anything.

I can shed a bit of light on that because I was there when he got banned. Kazi was mouthing JDOG off, telling him not to act like an admin when he really doesn't have the power etc etc, little bit of name calling. (This was all over the microphone)

So Jdog warned him first, kazi kept going on a little, so then Jdog kicked the guy, he then came back in screaming ADMIN ABUSE ADMINE ABUSE, I'll make sure you get your admin taken away kind of thing - after that, Jdog delivered unto him a tempban.

Edited by Artillery

Yea your right before he kicked me i told him why are you kicking all those people...i never heard a oops it was an accedent or sorry to anyone he said blatently Im a fucking admin and i do what ever the fuck i want and i said your not admin...i had never seen him on there before and i play there every day. he said oh wanna make a bet? and he kicked me so i came back and was like yea i reporting you on the website for admin abuse ( I wasnt screaming in the mic) and told him to fuck off because he said thats it your banned...i really think its enough info to get his admin taken, im friends with spray and iknew he was a HG admin so i was like bro this guy just banned me for doing nothing and so he went in the server and Jdog was still bitching at people and yelling in the Mic, and by the way you cant spawn camp in the Iceworld Deathmatch server it has a 5 sec spawn protection unless you shoot your gun....And that Iceworld DM is a very calm place nobody even talks to eachother thats why this incident really bothers me. Right from the time i entered he was screaming this is bullshit your a fucking idiot stop effin doing this eff that im kicking you...really childish and annoying.

Edited by kazi

wow buddy you should get ur facts straight cause i wasn't screaming anything moron so get ur shit straight before you go and try and accuse me of shit that didn't even happen i joined after artillary and me and him were talking to each other not talking to anyone else so shut ur mouth.

Oh yes, one last thing to note, I was there when he kicked all those people. But JDog said it was an accident; i.e; he brought up the admin menu and then left it open, forgot about it, then tried to change weapons and ended up kicking people.

I've done that before, I was actually kicking AFK's the other day in D2DM and forgot to close the menu and ended up kicking a person becuase I tried to change weapons before I figured out why my weapons weren't coming up, I also appologized to the person as well when they rejoined - I felt like a dumbass - first and last time I did that. :D :D :D

Edited by Artillery

kazi i think you should shut up and drop it ur not going to win this at all so drop it unless you got something better or anything drop it and leave the situation alone it was a temp ban so don't post in this thread again and go play or something god get a life.