Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New here...

Lethality_Ratio

Hey are HL2 mods still popular. I've always wanted to build my own HL2 game mod. A re-make of Secret Service: In Harm's Way. I even have some ideas for some awesome features to put in for multiplayer mode. Think of CS but with some re-vamped features. You'll get something called an 'intel-points system'. I'll explain how that's gonna work later.

And I also had plans to make a singleplayer HL2 game mod out of this novel I'm writing called "Resident Evil: Umbrella's Legacy." The first installment; volume one takes place in a major city in South Texas. And the following installment; volume two takes place in a remote jungle in the pacific. Imagine that part as a cross between the newer Rambo movie and I Am Legend.

Other than that. I'm just full of a whole bunch of ideas and I want to put them to good use. Any tips on where to go to find the appropriate software and tools and what-not for use in mod/skin building?

And also will they ever get around to building a "Counter-Life" mod for HL2 like they did for HL1? Where you get to use weapons from CS in Half-Life? I mean they could easily make it where you keep some of the basic weapons like the gravity gun and pheromone pods and the rocket launcher and just mix some of the CS weapons in. Somebody can do that, right?