Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lazarus STEAM_0:1:18265306

LazaHorse

1. Your in-game name: Lazarus

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

5. Reason for ban: Spam piled on top of past run-ins

I joined the server, and joined T. I had hldj running at the time, but didn't know I had it open twice. When the program doubles up, it will cue whatever song I had chosen before whenever I turn my mic on. I was dead and accidentally cued my mic when I shift tabbed, causing it to stick. It began playing a recording I made of the "I take a look at my..." song, and I turned it off as soon as I realized it. However, I was perma banned by JJK a few seconds after, understandably.

While I do know I've had run-ins in the past, I haven't had any major altercations with admins especially staff/trusteds in recent times especially after I stopped paying for admin. This was just a huge, though improbable, foul up on my side that I hope wasn't misunderstood. I know the rules, this was just a big foul up.

Edited by LazaHorse
Grammar

This is not the place to up your post count. We don't want to hold anything over you like we're better than you, but it get's too crowded and we don't need your updates, links to prior bans, or opinions. We only allow useful posts (evidence) and any others will most likely be deleted and you will receive a warning. Repeat offenders are known.