Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

niiiiskii

Niiiski

1. Your in-game name: niiiski

2. Server that you were banned on: minigame

3. The Banning admin:JJK

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:9972521

5. Reason for ban:

so we just got into bobiii and i was joking around and jumping on the last square in bhop so ppl couldnt pass, and i did this 3-4 times and i stopped and JJK starts bitching at me and he claimed i had been banned for this same reason before and now he was gonna perma ban me... WHICH BTW i had never gotten banned for in the past for this exact reason... and he did it so i think its a bit nuts that i got banned for this?!@??

but yea im a regular at the server, id like to be unbanned JJK seems a bit unstable.

Thanks

i dont think you were trying to be nice at all, I was arguing with you about not being banned for doing this serveral times as you said i did, atleast i tried to say it before i got banned didnt even give me a chance. itchy banning finger much?

You already made up your mind for a perma ban as soon as u saw it was me jumping on the block

but yea alot of those bans were from jailbreak u know how it is, u cant not get banned in jailbreak atleast once or twice