Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sock IS ABUSE HIS ADMIN POWER IN JAIL BREAK

Overrigged

1. Abuser name: sock

2. Their Steam Id: # 60 "Sock" STEAM_0:1:411677 08:35 79 0 active

3. What server: Jail break

4. About what time: 5:50 pm

5. PROOF: crazy horse

6. Please tell us about the incident:

this is what happened he claimed that i baited a T and that i free killed in LR

My reason is to that because Crazyhorse (another admin) told me to suck his ***** lol at deagle cage. You can ask crazyhorse himself that i was asked to so it wasnt a bait. The other reason that he claimed i free killed in Lr was during a deagle shot4shot when i went past the line from my side and went to his and shot him during my turn and killed him.

Then sock t locked and switched me. I asked him why and this is what he told me ^^. I asked him their is no rule that said that i had to be behind the line to take the shot i mean there is a reason why there isnt anything to block Ct from . sock couldnt answer my reason why i got T locked and instead he started going like "there isnt a rule that says i cant ban you for no reason and stufff". he also said " there is no rule in the Motd that Sock cant ban Over rigged for no reason"

Edited by Overrigged

Sweet a template

1. I do not believe anyone ask you to suck there cock. I was adk for a little bit, it wouldn't surprise me if you baited multiple times. The time I was referring to was when there were 3 ts in big cage and you went crouching into it. Another admin tried to slay you after I did slay you. It will be in the log.

2. You did freekill on lr. The t took his shot and then was jumping around. He didn't even see you walk up to him and point blank shoot him in the head. You then laughed about it. It doesn't need to be in the motd. You can't cheat.

3. I did answer your question. It doesn't have to be in the motd. That is where the quote "there isn't a rule that says i cant ban you for no reason and stufff". he also said " there is no rule in the Motd that Sock cant ban Over rigged for no reason" came from? The motd does not need to contain everything. Do you ever wonder why gun toss people gun toss from the front of the cage?

Bottom line is you ran into a group of ts. Then, later you freekilled on lr and laughed about it.

High quality proof btw. Would view again.