Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:21304225 ("Commander.Communist")

if you Can please unban me for the racist spray i had...plz...im sorry...it will NEVER...EVER...happen again...my CS:S name is SuperSillyhufflePuff my steam nickname is Commander.Cornflakes and the server i was banned from for the accidental racism is. well heres the IP 72.88.213.138:27010 so, plz unban me...ill never be racist agen :):):) m also, My Steam ID is 0:0:21304225

Edited by SuperSillyhufflePuff

if you Can please unban me for the racist spray i had...plz...im sorry...it will NEVER...EVER...happen again...my CS:S name is SuperSillyhufflePuff my steam nickname is Commander.Cornflakes and the server i was banned from for the accidental racism is. well heres the IP 72.88.213.138:27010 so, plz unban me...ill never be racist agen :):):) m also, My Steam ID is 0:0:21304225

Read the *UNBAN TEMPLATE* thread, and fill out the information.

You have too much information going on in that paragraph.

The easier you make it for us to understand the situation, time, place, etc. The faster your ban will be removed.

I'm not even really sure how it's possible to not have understood Van's post. *shrug*

Van said that he needs to follow the "Unban Request" Template. There is to much info all in 1 paragraph, It would be easier to put it in the "Unban Request" Tempate.

That why we have the Unban Request Template so no one enters to much info. It's also tiring to read like 10 in 1 day. Its much easier to do the template, quick and easy to understand.

Van said that he needs to follow the "Unban Request" Template. There is to much info all in 1 paragraph, It would be easier to put it in the "Unban Request" Tempate.

That why we have the Unban Request Template so no one enters to much info. It's also tiring to read like 10 in 1 day. Its much easier to do the template, quick and easy to understand.

I just said that. lol.

Oh, i thought you said this...

I'm not even really sure how it's possible to have understood Van's post. *shrug*

Stupid me...

Sorry!!

Ok. Wiggle, lets stop posting and have SuperSillyhufflePuff get his unban request dealt with.

Until you follow the template with a very understandable and readable description of what happened, then we will actually consider your unban request. HOWEVER, you will not be unbanned until you do so. The unban template is located at the top of the unban request forum. It's there to use, so please do use it.