Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LORD OF HELL & HOMIE ABUSE

time BOMB

I don't think this was that bad, however I do not have the ability to teleport to that area. Lordofhell allowed me in. Either way, I never used the shield for combat. To be honest, I never knew this was classified as admin abuse. I always thought the admin room was the for a reason, thus the term "admin room". I fail to see why the room wasn't removed if it isn't there for a reason.

On the other hand, Time Bomb, has become an admin that likes to ban ban ban. Admins like him are the reason the jailbreak server is not on the globalban. He is offended by the word "fag" and punishes people that use such words. I feel we have moved our servers to an adult level to a children level 11 and under.

I don't think this was that bad, however I do not have the ability to teleport to that area. Lordofhell allowed me in. Either way, I never used the shield for combat. To be honest, I never knew this was classified as admin abuse. I always thought the admin room was the for a reason, thus the term "admin room". I fail to see why the room wasn't removed if it isn't there for a reason.

On the other hand, Time Bomb, has become an admin that likes to ban ban ban. Admins like him are the reason the jailbreak server is not on the globalban. He is offended by the word "fag" and punishes people that use such words. I feel we have moved our servers to an adult level to a children level 11 and under.

I was told by HT staff and Council members to WARN then BAN for using the word... It's considered DISRESPECT to me... and therefore if you don't like it that I warn ppl then BAN... take it up with the staff that told me I could ban for such reasons....

I was told by HT staff and Council members to WARN then BAN for using the word... It's considered DISRESPECT to me... and therefore if you don't like it that I warn ppl then BAN... take it up with the staff that told me I could ban for such reasons....

It is only disrespect to you if the words are directed towards you. Just becasue they use the word doesn't mean you have the right to kick them.

I was told if the word was used period... It is a form of disrespect... and that is what I was told... So I think that the council and everyone that told me that should consult... But anyways... this isn't about me... it's about the use of the shield.. that isn't in the Admin room!

(Posted by DJ)I talked to Roley about this lastnight.... If he disrespects someone directly warn him.... saying "fa****s" is not disrespcting someone personally in my book, next thing you know we will get complaints about people saying "my team sucks" we are not the democratic party here people, we could care less about your innner child. He should have been warned for saying fuck you to Time Bomb and then if he continues... 2 hr ban, hell I don't even permaban for someone disrespecting me unless it has become a habit for them and 2 hr and 1 day bans were not enough to calm them down.(Posted by DJ)

Please pay attention to what it says.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3380

(Posted by DJ)I talked to Roley about this lastnight.... If he disrespects someone directly warn him.... saying "fa****s" is not disrespcting someone personally in my book, next thing you know we will get complaints about people saying "my team sucks" we are not the democratic party here people, we could care less about your innner child. He should have been warned for saying fuck you to Time Bomb and then if he continues... 2 hr ban, hell I don't even permaban for someone disrespecting me unless it has become a habit for them and 2 hr and 1 day bans were not enough to calm them down.(Posted by DJ)

Please pay attention to what it says.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3380

Youre just making an excuse so you can keep calling me a fa**** :(

Only way to be really offended by being called a fag is your either a homo or a homophobic... But honestly shouldn't waste peoples time over a phrase in the first place; because anything can be offensive if it's said in a certain situations or directed in some way... So clinch em!

Only trusted admins get in there, because they are trusted not to abuse it

rules still apply - - they cannot sit behind glass and get free kills, or get gun as a t to mow down the CT team

i wrote a whole paragraph of what not to do as admin but noone cares and i dont care either so whatever, time bomb / lord if i see you abusing ill take yer admin, how about that