Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Aaron's gun shop abuse HES AN ADMIN TOO

Muffin Genesis

1. Name:-hg- Aaron's

2. Steam Id: Couldnt find it he lefted

3. Server: Gmod RP server

4. Reason: This guy is an admin, the gun spawner in pawn should be removed ASAP if an admin is online, instead of go going in and delete it. he put a fence with button saying you cant get these things free PM me and buy them from me. admin is trying to make profits like that? what is wrong wit this kid?

5. Proof: vaxmA.jpg

aarontroll.png

6. Comments: remove his admin he doesnt use it anyways

Edited by Muffin Genesis

I talked to soccercrazy195 and he said since paid admins do not have the ability to noclip we cant disable the gun machine, and he said we dont want people rdming with free guns so only gun dealers are allowed to own pawn and use the gun machine hence what my buttons say.

And remove my admin? i dont "use" it? im virtually ALWAYS the first to teleport to people who need it unless i misspell the goto command OR im robbing in which case i will say on vent "hey guys can someone help so and so im busy" and i have teleported away from robberys. I put admin first RP second

Edited by Xproplayer

I talked to soccercrazy195 and he said since paid admins do not have the ability to noclip we cant disable the gun machine, and he said we dont want people rdming with free guns so only gun dealers are allowed to own pawn and use the gun machine hence what my buttons say.

first, your prop is in someone's base, 2nd you trying to make profit off of it, smarten up

I agree with this abuse report. He didn't own the shop. As an admin he should know the rules. No props in others bases.

And making profit off of a machine and using the phrase "Im admin, i know the rules." is just ridiculous.

How am i making profit off of it? I remove the prop if a gun dealers owns.

your button says "wish to buy PM me". You were not a Gun Dealer, you were CP. There is your fault.

I mean, if you wish to buy and own the pawn shop and you are gun dealer, i will remove this prop so you may sell the guns"

Buttons dont have that much room to type.