Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Lee abusing.

sushi

1. Abuser name: -hg- Lee

2. Their Steam Id: Don't know. (I don't think it's possible to get their Steam Id after you get banned)

3. What server: Minigames

4. About what time: 5:30 PST

5. PROOF: http://yfrog.com/1alee3jjx (3 screenshots of console)

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was playing minigames in "mg_tomgreens_allinonev2" and I always get to the teleports first and I do well on most levels. After a couple rounds, he then used the command "freeze" on me when I was about to go to the teleport. The next round, I got to the teleport first again but, that time he didn't freeze me, then after that round, he banned me. He also banned, if I'm not mistaken, a player name iTachi. Other players were even saying it was an admin abuse.

No, I do not use any type of cheats. I've been playing Counter-Strike 1.6 for 2 years, played KZ (a climbing map) and Hide n Seek. So obviously I know how to strafe and bhop and all that.

I started playing in minigames server just last week I think.

Don't know me? Feel free to reply in my Clan App.

Sorry for bad english. :unsure:

Thanks,

sushi.

See what I mean? Source players just don't know anything about strafes... Ask me how I get that high velocity before banning....

Lee that is called "prestrafe"... You press W and D at the same time to get a velocity that high. Btw, doing this can make you run faster then just pressing W alone.

These are my Counter-Strike 1.6 Long jump records. (For anyone who play CS 1.6)

LJ- 250

CJ- 265

Ask me how I get that high velocity before banning....

Edited by sushi

And you haven't told me whether I got the 300 velocity by running? Walking? Jumping? Surfing? Sliding?

Feel free to scan my whole computer anytime.

I started playing Source just a week ago.... I wouldn't use hacks in game I just started playing.

Just want to throw these out.

http://quick-gaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=488&start=0 Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 pm

http://forums.threatgaming.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=552 Posted 22-2-09

And you haven't told me whether I got the 300 velocity by running? Walking? Jumping? Surfing? Sliding?

Feel free to scan my whole computer anytime.

I started playing Source just a week ago.... I wouldn't use hacks in game I just started playing.

Sorry about of me hacking on 22-2-09.

:/

I like the server a lot because there's a lot of players playing and threat gaming servers are like the only server I play on.

So can you guys unban me?

I won't hack again.

Here's my steam id: STEAM_0:0:17824575

Thank you.

Ok, lets talk about ThreatGaming first.

I did hacked in there servers and did told them that I've stopped hacking and I did that goal. Now when I went to Quick-Gaming, I wasn't using any of those but, people still accused me. You can find ALOT of info about me about these kind of stuff in Quick-Gaming forums, just search sushi. I quit CS 1.6 and started playing Source, just wanted to leave the drama and wanted to move on and just have fun, but I guess more drama are about to come.

Thanks,

sushi