Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:19788639 ("Treelol")

Treelol

1. Your in-game name: Treelol

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 #Dust2 2000 fps - 67.228.167.141:27015

3. The Banning admin: Rockoo

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:19788639

5. Reason for ban: I wish I knew.

Wallhacks? I've played on the server for two months and never even been accused of hacking, I randomly got banned. I don't see how that could be the reason why considering I don't hack.

I do believe however I killed an admin through a box with the AWP, right before getting banned, when there gun was sticking out the side and they were shooting at a team mate. I mean, not like there'd be any signs that they were there such as a shadow, the gun tip, muzzle flash from ak, radar, sound, etc. I'm just assuming thats the one who did it, I

I see how it could be a logical conclusion that I was wall hacking.

I mean, not like there'd be any signs that they were there such as a shadow, the gun tip, muzzle flash from ak, radar, sound, etc.

What do you mean? It contradicts with your previous sentence and how do you know he was shooting at his teammate? It could have been the wall or he was just shooting randomly.

I meant my team mate, sorry if that was unclear, i knew because i saw the blue x on the radar. I was watching down mid through Double doors, lots of CTs in Mid/right at the doors, lots of Ts in mid. Radar was pretty active.

And uh, I was being sarcastic.