Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Which mouse do you use?

Player3

Apple magic mouse. Its a good mouse other than the fact that it doesnt have a left click. but there is a button on my key board for that. :)

You can set the Apple Magic Mouse to have a left and right click function. Not sure if you know this Blackberry? :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never had any issues with lag or unresponsiveness. It's compact, responsive, no wires and batteries last for ages. The last set of batteries lasted for around a year, plus it warns you with a pop up message when they start to get low. Although warning with the pop up message, it will tell you they are critical, and when you look at it it will say there are 14 days left, but this is actually 14 hours. :D

I can't fault this mouse... but i will upgrade to another mouse i've had my eyes on soon as i've had this one for 3 years. I'll still keep it for non gaming usage like taking it to uni of course.

Hmm.. I would love a wireless mouse if it didnt lag :P

Being the best bhopper ever with the deathadder :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEWtqNIPLgj663q6WSpW-y1i0J00b6ynVMTcjBSaUHkq2PmbKosw

Y U NO TEACH ME HOW TO BHOP SO GOOD

I got this awesome mouse with my PC. It had two buttons and a WHEEL IN THE MIDDLE! I was like woahwaitwhat?! And then I looked for the balll, and took a red laser to the eye, and I was like BEST.MOUSE.EVER!

rofl.

a4 tech battery free 10 $ mouse ...

nb-50-1b.gif

its almost the one in the picture ... but mine doesnt have that red light in the center ... i think it was broken when i bought it

nb-50-5b.gif

this is exactly my mouse but its from the side doh .. ( looks so old fashioned ) :(

a4 tech battery free 10 $ mouse ...

its almost the one in the picture ... but mine doesnt have that red light in the center ... i think it was broken when i bought it

this is exactly my mouse but its from the side doh .. ( looks so old fashioned ) :(

Hey whatever works :P Small mousepad!

my logitech g500 came yesterday from eBay and my dad opened it with scissors and cut the cord in like 4 places...so just got back from Best Buy with a new one.

love the loose/tight toggle for mousewheel!