Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Which mouse do you use?

Player3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using random mice until I found the Razer Deathadder 1800. I used that for several years and whey they upgraded the mouse to 3500 dpi I made the upgrade aswell. I may be bias towards Razer products for not having anything ever go wrong with my razer peripherals but I think they are some of the best on the market right now.

• 2 months later...

Ordered myself a Logitech G500 on eBay a few days ago...seller hasn't shipped or returned messages inquiring about a tracking number. Scammers gonna scam.

Anyone using the Razer Naga?

(this thread is old, but I feel people can still contribute and discuss gaming mice.)

Ordered myself a Logitech G500 on eBay a few days ago...seller hasn't shipped or returned messages inquiring about a tracking number. Scammers gonna scam.

Anyone using the Razer Naga?

(this thread is old, but I feel people can still contribute and discuss gaming mice.)

Hey bro, nice necropost.

OT: Here's the one I use; and it only cost me $10.

25840.png

I like the design! But I can't decide if I want to go wireless...have you noticed any lag or unresponsiveness?

I've never had any issues with lag or unresponsiveness. It's compact, responsive, no wires and batteries last for ages. The last set of batteries lasted for around a year, plus it warns you with a pop up message when they start to get low. Although warning with the pop up message, it will tell you they are critical, and when you look at it it will say there are 14 days left, but this is actually 14 hours. :D

I can't fault this mouse... but i will upgrade to another mouse i've had my eyes on soon as i've had this one for 3 years. I'll still keep it for non gaming usage like taking it to uni of course.