Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Don't really understand why I'm banned...Galatasaray | Elano

galatasaray.elano

1. Your in-game name: Galatasaray | Elano

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse DM

3. The Banning admin: -hg- Cisco

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:27035995

5. Reason for ban: Don't know...

I was not able to view the .demo "proof" file that was provided on the other thread. However, the first screenshot provided could have easily been me pointing at the target after realising that he/she had gone behind the fence or I could have seen the tip of his/her gun sticking out the fence. On the second screenshot I really didn't understand what was trying to be proven but maybe there might have been a streak of terrorists coming through and that might be why this photo is suspicious? I would be glad if this person accusing me of cheating could explain to me what he/she is trying to point in it?

I'm greatly disappointed by the fact that I have been banned. Especially because this decision was probably based on a demo which I was not able to view (I would be glad if u guys can assist me with viewing .demo files) and on the opinions ("shot is weird","missed an easy shot", "26000 flick shot doesn't match how he plays" ) of the person that recorded the video. I have been playing on the crackhouse server for quite some time now and I would like to ask why I wasn't banned before for playing "too good"?. It could easily be seen that my statistics are on average approximately at the same level all the time.

I really hope HG steps back from this mistake and I'm looking forward to annoying people with my AWP.

Also, I would love to hear what "26000 flick shot doesn't match how he plays" technically means, which flick rate is ideal for the best players out there, and finally the description of how I play because now that I'm banned I'm sure it will make fantastic reading for killing time.

Thanks

Galatasaray | Elano

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Its not that you were banned for being too good, what you were banned for is walls/triggerbot. Your score doesn't match how I have ever seen anyone play that has that score, even on crackhouse ct side. Also to view the demo, download it put it in your C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\(youraccountnamehere)\counter-strike source\cstrike. Then hit shift + f2 and load the demo.

Also on the topic of playing crackhouse servers alot doesn't mean you do or don't cheat.

banned before for playing "too good"?.

I'm looking forward to annoying people with my AWP.

You cant be good and use awp at the same time. It's one or the other.

tl;dr fuck awpers

Your score doesn't match how I have ever seen anyone play that has that score, even on crackhouse ct side.

I am not begging for my account back nor am I trying to be problematic but According to what you have just written, I understand that I have been banned just because you have never seen anyone play like me, is this right? I don't like to be arrogant but it is a fact that I am regularly in the top 10 in the crackhouse server, I have been playing this game for 11 (or whenever it was first released) years now (482 hours on steam), and considering I am 2 years older than you, I am now not very surprised that you have never sen anyone play like me.

Um, dude, your age doesn't have anything to do with how you play. I've been playing CSS for a long time now and i'm seeing people who are younger and newer to the game who can honestly kick my ass easily. And you being on shit doesn't mean anything either. I know guys who play better when their high than they do when they aren't. I'm going to close this thread for now, look at the demo in the ban request and get some other staff/council opinions.