Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban me please

Righty

1. Your in-game name: RightY!

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: No clue

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:13223852

5. Reason for ban: I think it was because an admin had been specing me and thought I was walling. I was playing CT for a while and then was switched to T and I played T with no problems and no attitude at all. Now I can say this, I do shoot people through walls I admit that but it is only because I am either spraying at a wall hoping for a spray kill or I can see their shadow coming from the wall they are up against on the other side or they have their guns poking out of the wall. I don't smack talk players unless they provoke it. I think I have been banned from this server like 2 or 3 other times because I was accused of walling. But yeah I was also recording myself at the time I was banned so I have a demo of myself playing for a while up to my ban that is. It's about a 35 minute demo. I can assure I was not walling. Thank You.

Link to my demo: http://www.filefront.com/17492024/righty!.dem

***NOTE***

I do shoot people through walls but it is only because I can see their shadows sometimes from the wall they are up against on the other side or I am just spraying there for a random kill.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

Dude...you were walling. The shot you pulled off int he provided tick was BS. There was no shadow, no muzzle flashes, no player model or guns sticking out, yet you happen to scope in right on the head of a crouching player and shoot him in the dome. I don't think so.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

No I really wasn't walling...I wouldn't be here asking to be unbanned if I had done something wrong and deserved to be banned. Yeah I just so happened to be recording at the time, am I not allowed to record myself playing a game? Also what does this mean "Comments: Tick 4600-5000...nt sia" I got it from that report you gave me a link to. If that has something to do with my rates then I will fix it, just tell me what I need to set my rates to...no biggy.

I am not raging over this and am not mad. You were doing your job, finding sketchy players and watching them and making a decision. I honestly was not walling and in any instance in that demo you have of me you think I was walling, if you could please tell me the timing on the demo and I will explain why I did what I did in the situation I was in that you thought I was walling.

only 1 wallbang in the demo? there's no tracking; just flick and shoot. it could look like tracking on slow-motion, but this in real time, this is a reflex shot. not perma-ban quality proof.

plus, you can see his knee through the fence (at least in my demo):

knee_th.jpg

are there any other sketchy ticks in the demo? i did not watch it all

Council Decision.

Unbanned.