Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Rizon Admin Abuse Dark Rp HGV.3 Gmod

sojerboy08

Steam ID:# 172 "[HG] Rizon" STEAM_0:0:75789

Reason:Random kick

On [HG]24/7 Dark Rp HGV.3 I was a thief and I started picklocking Knives Standoff's Admin house and when I was in the middle of picklocking the door Knives opened his Side Door Gate(his house is the yellow warehouse)and pulled out a shotgun and killed a guard that was there(I have no idea what the guard was doing there).I shot him with my p228 and he died.Then again I was picklocking the door after he died and when I was picklocking it I heard gun spawning or guns thumping the floor?I accused Knives weapon spawning and noclip (cause the only entrance is the front door and the both side doors but the both side doors were covered with fences)and [HG]Rizon teleported to me saying stop bitching and saying other things in a high voice and he didn't noclip and he had shotguns in his pocket and that when he died all his guns fell out of his pocket?I was wondering how he got in without me noticing?Then I started picklocking AGAIN then the admin said Thats it your dead and pulled out a sg550 sniper and I pulled my p228 out and killed him.He said NICE RDM and kicked me for RDM and douchebaggty.I forgot to demo him during the act but I went back in and had to get his steam id and name i also have a witness.(forgot his name)-->Demo ATTACH]3643[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3643[/ATTACH]

admin.dem

1. You start stating that knives had gun spawned weapons and noclip, he died with guns in his pocket..and they fell right on the prop, then i tell you that he doesn't have "higher admin" to even do that.

2. I own the door as well, and you "attempting to break in, So i kill You.

3. You Break NLR and kill me, and then start to fight with me, So i kick you for RDM, Douchebaggery, hense arguing and ignoring me.

4. If you can't play nice and stop acusing admins of abusing and minging.. Then dont come to HG RP server, we have no time to deal with that.