Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Ben

snipes871

1. Your in-game name: Ben

2. Server that you were banned on: GMod [HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server, 67.228.245.13:27015

3. The Banning admin: JJK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3775756

5. Reason for ban: Before I begin let me say I understand JJK is a well respected admin among his peers, however this incident directly involves him. I was building a base structure and defending it from intruders. Before I go on let me state that I am a regular on the server and have never been banned before as I am very familiar with the rules and regulations posted on the server MotD. As I was saying, I had been in my "base" defending it from others trying to break in, after numerous attempts at breaking in, players including JJK decided to build a catapult to toss themselves in my base. I had warned them that any attempt to break into my base will result in them being fired upon. And so JJK had catapulted himself onto my base, but did not manage to get in, however the act alone was warrant enough for me to fire at him and kill him as I previously stated. I had killed him for trying to break in and after I did I recieved a ban for 99,999 minutes.

There were several witnesses to my situation who can vouch for me that this story is completely true. I believe it to be an unfair ban and a bit harsh for what I did.

Backstory, I saw you shooting other people for just being near your base and bitched at you, no prob, moving on.

Dont liek people getting near your base? THEN DONT BUILD A HUGE FUCKGIN BASE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOWN (FORCING people to touch your base as they pass by) Refer to the screenshot posted after me to see how you took up a whole street, which is public

I built no such catapult.

Yes, I did step on a catapult as I warned the creator "You need to remove some of these hydraulics, you can use 1 you dont need 12, this many ropes will prevent players from being able to join."

As I said that, he launched me, and I landed about 20 feet from your base, I was not even touchign it, I made no attempt to enter - yet you RDM even though I warned you minutes before.

If you can't hold your fire, you should find a deathmatch server.

Croching on your roof waiting for any chance to shoot someone with any excuse is not 'rp'

99999 minutes is somewhere around 69 days. So you have 69 days to reexamine the situation, and then post what you conclude.

Edited by JJK

As you can see in the picture, both players highlighted are facing the same direction, towards the catapult down the street. I was adjacent Ben when he shot JJK. JJK was launched from the catapult and hit our invisible wall, so assuming he was trying to break in like the other 8 players on the server, was shot for an attempted break and enter.

Adminabuseedit.jpg

Backstory, I saw you shooting other people for just being near your base and bitched at you, no prob, moving on.

Dont liek people getting near your base? THEN DONT BUILD A HUGE FUCKGIN BASE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOWN (FORCING people to touch your base as they pass by)

I built no such catapult.

Yes, I did step on a catapult as I warned the creator "You need to remove some of these hydraulics, you can use 1 you dont need 12, this many ropes will prevent players from being able to join."

As I said that, he launched me, and I landed about 20 feet from your base, I was not even touchign it, I made no attempt to enter - yet you RDM even though I warned you minutes before.

If you can't hold your fire, you should find a deathmatch server.

Croching on your roof waiting for any chance to shoot someone with any excuse is not 'rp'

You had hit my base which is why I killed you. The reason I was crouching and ready to fire was because of the other people who had been launched from that catapult. How am I to know that you weren't the creator of that catapult? How am I to know that you weren't trying to break in like the others who got launched before you?

I was not at fault, I had not rdm'd anyone.