Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamstacking

Tactitian42

In the Hellsgamers hoodoo server the players on red team (soon to be blue team since rounds constantly end) are constantly team stacking their power whenerever the teams are scrambled.

It is getting quited annoying and it is pissing me off, the main people team stacking are Sprout, The Meta Knight, and Captain Not fails, there is an adming already present but he is failing to do anything, not to mention all of my notices to them about team stacking have all gone unheard

sorry for inconveniancing you but this needs to be taken care of

(edit) although now the players have somewhat gone away now, teams are still being stacked but not as badly

(2nd edit) now more players have left/joined and team stacking is no longer an issue, happy days!

Edited by Tactitian42
Time has passed and their are fewer players

To be fair it's usually when there's only a few people in the server. We try not to do it when the server is full or near full of actual live humans. If I recall the time you're recounting correctly, you did not send us any ultimatums about "team stacking" aside from one single seemingly off-hand comment. Additionally my aversion to being on your team was due to your microphone setting being way bad. It wouldn't be courteous to have muted you, but as a guy who majored in Sound Engineering in college there are some things I dislike intensely (and a bad microphone setting is one of them).

My apologies if you were frustrated or offended, but I can vouch for the others that we don't do it when there are more humans than bots and we aren't trying to disrupt the balance of the server or be malevolent. We like big competitive games of Hoodoo like everyone else, and we also like playing with (and against) our friends.

To be fair it's usually when there's only a few people in the server. We try not to do it when the server is full or near full of actual live humans. If I recall the time you're recounting correctly, you did not send us any ultimatums about "team stacking" aside from one single seemingly off-hand comment. Additionally my aversion to being on your team was due to your microphone setting being way bad. It wouldn't be courteous to have muted you, but as a guy who majored in Sound Engineering in college there are some things I dislike intensely (and a bad microphone setting is one of them).

My apologies if you were frustrated or offended, but I can vouch for the others that we don't do it when there are more humans than bots and we aren't trying to disrupt the balance of the server or be malevolent. We like big competitive games of Hoodoo like everyone else, and we also like playing with (and against) our friends.

So I see you posting here ..but where is your application?!?!?! xD