Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

depressed right now..

fox*

hmmmm i was gonna talk to her yesterday when we were going to the b-ball game on the bus, but i remembered she had to go to the doctor to get a check up on her leg. Since she injured and all. But there something that I am worried about. Shes good friends with the preps around my school, and since im pretty quiet idk if ill survive.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm i was gonna talk to her yesterday when we were going to the b-ball game on the bus, but i remembered she had to go to the doctor to get a check up on her leg. Since she injured and all. But there something that I am worried about. Shes good friends with the preps around my school, and since im pretty quiet idk if ill survive.

Who cares what they say.. forget them.

Hey just play spin the bottle if u want a kiss ppl can't say no and it doesnt look like ur saying yes, and i got my first girlfriend from spin the bottle just kissed her and asked her out

... o_O I played spin the bottle in like 6th grade. If you're gonna play any games play truth or dare. sheit goes down.

You just have to keep trying til you find the one that will wash your dirty underwear........keep that one forever.

Sometimes you just get lucky. I did.

A lot of people are saying to try to be more outgoing. I know it's hard, but that's the thing that will help you.

idk about that in high school.....this is so hard...

I am skinny and strong now rather then what I used to be last year....last year i was all fat and smelly and and ugly

i saw your picture. your not fat or ugly (nohomo) and you'll make it through this.

You just have to keep trying til you find the one that will wash your dirty underwear........keep that one forever.

Sometimes you just get lucky. I did.

A lot of people are saying to try to be more outgoing. I know it's hard, but that's the thing that will help you.

spoken by a true man

i saw your picture. your not fat or ugly (nohomo) and you'll make it through this.

key word. I use to be fat. Sometimes I feel ugly when I look at some of the girls faces when we make eye-to-eye contact in da hall ways...

but anyway I don't want to date a fugly chick...you know....everyone in cluding me wants a pretty girl, but how will I at this rate? I know it gets harder after high school, I am going to college (idk where at yet).

Seriously just be yourself.......thats what it comes down to. Its high school and its rough sometimes. College will be better i swear, just because you dont have a girl now doesnt mean you wont in a couple years.

When people say, "be myself". I get this image of myself not talking at all. I'm a quiet person shy mostly....how is that gonna hep me out :(

Its the internet!!!!! anyone can be anyone and anything in the internet. I am as guilty as anyone who trys to be the tough guy. I promise you, if you met me in rl i would not make a single sound...not even a breath of air.

... o_O I played spin the bottle in like 6th grade. If you're gonna play any games play truth or dare. sheit goes down.

No truth or dare is for 6th grade and no one does the dares and in the spin the bottle game we play if u dont do it we bet the glass bottle and smash it over ur head, then ppl actually do it and its a great game for drinking partys

ITT People give advice on girls although they dont know

Just stop saying be yourself

You are 16 you dont need to be looking for the girl you are going to marry

Just find a person and put your tongue in whatever hole comes first

/idc

WHAT IF YOU SEE HER BUTT FIRST? D:

Its the internet!!!!! anyone can be anyone and anything in the internet. I am as guilty as anyone who trys to be the tough guy. I promise you, if you met me in rl i would not make a single sound...not even a breath of air.

You say it's the internet, but if you're so confident here just try to carry it out IRL, sounds gay but if you act the way you are here I'm sure you won't feel the way you do now.

Have faith in yourself Foxy.

hey fox sorry to hear your down man if i wasnt so busy i would have responded earlier but anyways here i go.. so all through high school i was never the popular kid or was i really acknowledged by them other than maybe them making fun of me I get what your going through ive been there and it really sucks i just used anything i had around me xbox, guitar(when i used to play), or pc games and such to help me cope. To this day theres still people that dont acknowledge me or care who i am and to that i could not care. I used to think that what people think of you is what matters but it really doesnt. If someone doesnt like me for something stupid i said or something that fucking retarded unless i did that particularly to them. And as true as it is you do have to be yourself, and dont try to create someone who you are not like i did cause that will also usually backfire on you. I may not have that many friends but the ones i do have are people i trust and respect. F4ithl3ss and I have been friends for about the past 9 or 10 years and I'd pretty much have to say he's my best friend. So all i can say man is dont try to be someone your not, it doesnt end well in the end and for the girl problems they will come i didnt think they would either but i finally did get a girlfriend earlier this year